Caption This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Hmm, if I remember correctly, the Broncos just won something with all their good players on one side of the ball. What was it? Oh yeah. A Super Bowl.

The players we lost on that "good side of the ball" have already been replaced.
    yes all players get replaced by someone, don't they? kind of like how your top two QB's got replaced by a rookie and buttfumble. basically your entire OL got rebuilt and his a huge question mark.

but you are not wrong, your players did get replaced no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      so according to you, pretty good = great?
      Says the troll who just said the 4-12 bolts roster looks better than the defending superbowl champs
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

yes all players get replaced by someone, don't they? kind of like how your top two QB's got replaced by a rookie and buttfumble. basically your entire OL got rebuilt and his a huge question mark.

but you are not wrong, your players did get replaced no doubt.
        Butt fumble has a better QB rating than Phillip Rivers and the same amount of wins in 3 less games

Comment

"look at denver's QB situation LOL"
          Look at San Diego's SB Trophy case. ........... Oh you don't have one do you
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            Look at San Diego's SB Trophy case. ........... Oh you don't have one do you
            They have one, It's empty and they already have it on the moving truck for LA.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Butt fumble has a better QB rating than Phillip Rivers and the same amount of wins in 3 less games
              buttfumble has a career QB rating of 74.3 with only 2 more TD's than he has int's over his entire career.

rivers has a career rating 95.5 with 281 TD's with only 135 ints

you want to talk about 6 games in the playoffs because it's the only thing that fits your failed little argument, same with your argument about TD.

even when sanchez was with the jets his win/loss record and stats were not good at all, that was on a team with a great defense and running game like the broncos have (minus the running game of course).

there is a reason why he is not a starting QB but you go ahead and cling to those 6 games in the playoffs if it helps you sleep at night about having such a terrible group of QB's

Comment

They have one, It's empty and they already have it on the moving truck for LA.
                i gotta give credit to denver, they even give out trophy's to "special" people, case in point their new smack talking king LMAO!!

Comment

it does look pretty good....on both sides of the ball, unlike Denver's team.
                  Ill take the source of this "opinion" into consideration and throw it in the trash with the rest of the sources brain barf :thumb:

I hope the normal trash doesn't think i have a lower opinion of it now

Last edited by Beagle; 08-07-2016, 12:07 PM.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i gotta give credit to denver, they even give out trophy's to "special" people, case in point their new smack talking king LMAO!!
                    Anything involving trophies you should stay away from baphs.

Comment

Anything involving trophies you should stay away from baphs.
                      nice comeback bro, now i know why you are the king smack talker! :clap:

Comment

Some of the first posts had some good captions, the rest of these captions kinda suck guys.
                        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                        X