Asinine Tom Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Tom's record in the super bowl COMBINED equals that of both manning brothers. As first overall picks, the manning's were supposed to come into the league and produce dynasties for their respective teams - they both failed.
    Now tom's record in SBs is greater than the overrated mannings.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      No other QB outside of Brady and Montana has ever produced a dynasty. It
      Other than bradshaw, aikman, and starr? Yeah you know football.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Other than bradshaw, aikman, and starr? Yeah you know football.
        No other QB outside of Brady and Montana has ever produced a dynasty. It just doesn't happen and why is that? Nobody else cheats like pats!!!

Montana and the niners were that good but the cheaties never have been...

BTW this is the asinine Tom Brady picture thread so try and stay on topic.
        If you are going to have quote me, then quote my entire statement, not just a little tiny bit that you think may help your ridiculous cheating cause.

No, Mr. asinine Tommy12 Bradshaw, Aikman and Start never cheated the way Tom Brady cheats. But you're right they are overachieving NFL greats something Tom Brady will never be and anytime somebody talks about Tom Brady, all they will see is a big fat asterisk next to his name.

Comment

If you are going to have quote me, then quote my entire statement, not just a little tiny bit that you think may help your ridiculous cheating cause.

No, Mr. asinine Tommy12 Bradshaw, Aikman and Start never cheated the way Tom Brady cheats. But you're right they are overachieving NFL greats something Tom Brady will never be and anytime somebody talks about Tom Brady, all they will see is a big fat asterisk next to his name.
          There is nothing else to quote. You said Montana and Brady were the ONLY QBs to produce a dynasty and I called you out.

Comment

There is nothing else to quote. You said Montana and Brady were the ONLY QBs to produce a dynasty and I called you out.
            Yes Montanas is legitimate while Bradys has asterisk... what did you call out? Quote the entire statement.

You didn't call out crap. You make up crap to try to make yourself look like something you are not and we all see through it. We all know you're nothing but a big lying cheat just like your pansies!

Comment

No other QB outside of Brady and Montana has ever produced a dynasty. It just doesn't happen and why is that? Nobody else cheats like pats!!!

Montana and the niners were that good but the cheaties never have been...

BTW this is the asinine Tom Brady picture thread so try and stay on topic.
              There is your entire quote above. You said NO QB other than montana and brady produced a dynasty. No mention of bradshaw, aikman or starr, otto graham, etc. certainly manning and elway don't deserve to be mentioned because they never quarterbacked a dynasty.

Yes Montanas is legitimate while Bradys has asterisk... what did you call out? Quote the entire statement.

You didn't call out crap. You make up crap to try to make yourself look like something you are not and we all see through it. We all know you're nothing but a big lying cheat just like your pansies!
              The pro football HOF committee won't see it the way you do (and most normal people).

Comment

There is your entire quote above. You said NO QB other than montana and brady produced a dynasty. No mention of bradshaw, aikman or starr, otto graham, etc. certainly manning and elway don't deserve to be mentioned because they never quarterbacked a dynasty.

The pro football HOF committee won't see it the way you do (and most normal people).
                So instead of mis-quoting me, say what I actually said and why I said Brady quarterbacked a dynasty and thst is because he's a cheater.

You try to put words in people mouths anyway you can, It's pathetic!yes that is my statement but next time add the entire statement smart lawyer, mathematician or whatever the he'll you are today.

Comment

So instead of mis-quoting me, say what I actually said and why I said Brady quarterbacked a dynasty and thst is because he's a cheater.

You try to put words in people mouths anyway you can, It's pathetic!yes that is my statement but next time add the entire statement smart lawyer, mathematician or whatever the he'll you are today.
                  YOU mentioned montana and brady as the only quarterbacks to an NFL dynasty. Now you are backtracking. You are either prideful or stupid. At least beagle admitted she was wrong in the other thread about brady going 5-11 in his second year. I suggest you move onto the 2017 season instead of bringing back old threads.
                  Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-01-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

YOU mentioned montana and brady as the only quarterbacks to an NFL dynasty. Now you are backtracking. You are either prideful or stupid. At least beagle admitted she was wrong in the other thread about brady going 5-11 in his second year. I suggest you move onto the 2017 season instead of bringing back old threads.
                    GD why are you so ignorant?I also said because Brady cheats... In all your ignorance can you not see that???

Back tracking? Where? Because I said quote my entire statement?

See once again, you try to twist things because you can't win a valid argument but I have news for you, you can't win an argument that way either and everyone sees your pathetic attempt every time.

Comment

GD why are you so ignorant?I also said because Brady cheats... In all your ignorance can you not see that???

Back tracking? Where? Because I said quote my entire statement?

See once again, you try to twist things because you can't win a valid argument but I have news for you, you can't win an argument that way either and everyone sees your pathetic attempt every time.
                      You are backtracking because you are shifting the focus onto brady when I am calling you for failing to admit aikman, starr and bradshaw quarterbacked their teams to dynasties.

Comment

You are backtracking because you are shifting the focus onto brady when I am calling you for failing to admit aikman, starr and bradshaw quarterbacked their teams to dynasties.
                        I want to hear more about you.... You know, law school, where you practice, are you a partner...... You know....... That kind of stuff. You never comment on it anymore when its brought up!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bradshaw and Starr definitely "Quarterbacked" dynasties, not sure about Aikman and the Cowboys even though Aikman was great. What you going U.K. say now, that Aikman cheated?

Anyway there ya go I acknowledged those other Quarter backs but it's still doesn't change the way Brady choose to do things, cough*cheater*cough.

BTW The thread is about asinine Brady

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                          I want to hear more about you.... You know, law school, where you practice, are you a partner...... You know....... That kind of stuff. You never comment on it anymore when its brought up!!
                          This person doesn't comment on such things anymore because and IMO Tammy12 has gotten either his wife or his dad to do the commenting for him.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-01-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Now tom's record in SBs is greater than the overrated mannings.
                            If the Mannings are so overrated why cant Brady Beat Eli in the SB(0-2) and is 1-4 vs Peyton in the AFCCG. Those games are the biggest games they could possibly play vs one another. Seeing that Brady is goat and the Mannings are overrated how can that be? Brady is 1-6 vs the overrated Mannings in the big games. 1-6 is not very good vs overrated players you know.
                            Last edited by Assassin27; 08-01-2017, 05:04 PM.
                            sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                            Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                            PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Bradshaw and Starr definitely "Quarterbacked" dynasties, not sure about Aikman and the Cowboys even though Aikman was great. What you going U.K. say now, that Aikman cheated?

Anyway there ya go I acknowledged those other Quarter backs but it's still doesn't change the way Brady choose to do things, cough*cheater*cough.

BTW The thread is about asinine Brady

This person doesn't comment on such things anymore because and IMO Tammy12 has gotten either his wife or his dad to do the commenting for him.
                              I never said anything about cheating. You're the one acting like a girl bringing that up all the time. I merely said that Brady, Bradshaw, Montana, Aikman and Starr were quarterbacks to their teams' dynasties. At first you said only Montana and Brady, and now added starr and bradshaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                                If the Mannings are so overrated why cant Brady Beat Eli in the SB(0-2) and is 1-4 vs Peyton in the AFCCG. Those games are the biggest games they could possibly play vs one another. Seeing that Brady is goat and the Mannings are overrated how can that be? Brady is 1-6 vs the overrated Mannings in the big games. 1-6 is not very good vs overrated players you know.
                                Even a blind rat gets cheese once in a while. That's what I attribute to the mannings. I mean peyton is a top 5 QB of all time, but he was supposed to be the next Joe Montana. He was supposed to bring a dynasty to his team and could not even perform well in the super bowls. He is a great fantasy football quarterback though. He has been one and done 8 or 9 times in his career during the post season. That's not very good.

Same deal with eli. Refused to play for the chargers and acted like a big shot. Had 2 good super bowl runs in his career, but what about the other years? Half the time he misses the playoffs. That's why he's overrated.
                                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-02-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X