Clear All

• BroncosDivision
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Assassin27
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Now we know this isn’t photo shopped...

Welcome to foxboro where men kiss men. Hugs for the women kisses for the men
    Is Tommy the next Bruce?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Now we know this isn’t photo shopped...

Welcome to foxboro where men kiss men. Hugs for the women kisses for the men

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Translation: I have nothing better to do so I made this myself on my computer...
    Nope it was on cool funny pictures but thanks for asking, Sheeera!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Found this here picha on the web think it might be Mrs Piggy with Giselle
    Translation: I have nothing better to do so I made this myself on my computer...

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Found this here picha on the web think it might be Mrs Piggy with Giselle

Leave a comment:

• Brady6
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    how many did he produce without cheating...one?
    Brady cheated in all Superbowls. He used Vaseline, piped in Crowd noise, used stickum, cheated the salary cap, used steroids, used PEDs, paid ballboys $7500 to alter their footballs, heated up his footballs in the cold weather (thus increasing PSI), he also bribed his team mates to take out key players on other teams and I'm sure he's done a lot more too.

But officially, no NFL archives would acknowledge his cheating. Nothing in the official history books. I'm so disappointed in them.

History needs to put asterisks on all his SB victories!! But they just won't do it!! I'm writing an official complaint to the NFL!!

Who's with me?
    Last edited by Brady6; 08-10-2017, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    TOMMY...... Don't avoid it!!!!

I want to hear more about you.... You know, law school, where you practice, are you a partner...... You know....... That kind of stuff. You never comment on it anymore when its brought up!!
    Wow he hasn't surfaced since you called him out on this. Good Job!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    2-5 against the mannings in all playoff games. You can thank them, because if it weren't for them, NE would have 8-9 super bowls.

The mannings cannot be underrated by any stretch of the imagination. Both were first overall picks and both had the last name "manning." They were expected to produce dynasties. Peyton couldn't even get 2 superbowls with the same team. We're not talking a first overall pick like jamarcus russell or cam newton, who did not have the same expectations.

If you want to talk about underrated, it's a 6th rounder from the 2000 draft that produced more super bowls than the mannings combined.
    TOMMY...... Don't avoid it!!!!

I want to hear more about you.... You know, law school, where you practice, are you a partner...... You know....... That kind of stuff. You never comment on it anymore when its brought up!!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    2-5 against the mannings in all playoff games. You can thank them, because if it weren't for them, NE would have 8-9 super bowls.

The mannings cannot be underrated by any stretch of the imagination. Both were first overall picks and both had the last name "manning." They were expected to produce dynasties. Peyton couldn't even get 2 superbowls with the same team. We're not talking a first overall pick like jamarcus russell or cam newton, who did not have the same expectations.

If you want to talk about underrated, it's a 6th rounder from the 2000 draft that produced more super bowls than the mannings combined.
    how many did he produce without cheating...one?

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Once in a while? 1-6 record vs the UNDERRATED Mannings is a little more then once in a while its more like pretty much all the time...in the big games!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    TOMMY, you're here..... I see you're here...... Come on, lets talk about this!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Assassin27
    replied
    Even a blind rat gets cheese once in a while. That's what I attribute to the mannings. I mean peyton is a top 5 QB of all time, but he was supposed to be the next Joe Montana. He was supposed to bring a dynasty to his team and could not even perform well in the super bowls. He is a great fantasy football quarterback though. He has been one and done 8 or 9 times in his career during the post season. That's not very good.

Same deal with eli. Refused to play for the chargers and acted like a big shot. Had 2 good super bowl runs in his career, but what about the other years? Half the time he misses the playoffs. That's why he's overrated.
    Once in a while? 1-6 record vs the UNDERRATED Mannings is a little more then once in a while its more like pretty much all the time...in the big games!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    I know you're here Tommy.... You're logged on but last posted this morning........ You've read it but don't want to speak about it? Come on TOMMY!!!!
    LOL.... And you left again..... You're not posting when you're here..... Lets talk about this!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    I know you're here Tommy.... You're logged on but last posted this morning........ You've read it but don't want to speak about it? Come on TOMMY!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X