Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady cuts his hand on a pair of scissors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    You're trying to smack talk on the 4th preseason game...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What you should have added to that was the fact that the patriots lost to the Giants, while Brady was able to put up one touchdown (with an interception) in the first half of a game against third stringers. And not just any third stringers. A team with 0 depth on defense full of third stringers.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardwork View Post
      KUSA – Denver Broncos lost the final preseason game, 17 - 38, against Arizona Cardinals.

haha
      HAHA..... You're going to come in here and smack a preseason game where NONE of Denvers starters even suited up?? In the mean time, your beloved Patsies had their beloved Cry Bwady play the whole first half against the Giants 3rd string and only mustered a whole 6 points and LOST as well?!?!?!?! Man, that's rich!!!

Keep on, keepin on Corntrollio!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
        Wow he is more hopeless than i thought!
        4 > 1....there, does that clear things up?
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          What you should have added to that was the fact that the patriots lost to the Giants, while Brady was able to put up one touchdown (with an interception) in the first half of a game against third stringers. And not just any third stringers. A team with 0 depth on defense full of third stringers.
          Why would i talk trash about their loss?? It's a meaningless football game. There is no reason to talk trash about a meaningless football game. Though it is funny Brady got picked off by a 3rd string cornerback on a bad defense.
          sigpic

Comment

Why would i talk trash about their loss?? It's a meaningless football game. There is no reason to talk trash about a meaningless football game. Though it is funny Brady got picked off by a 3rd string cornerback on a bad defense.
            It's not trashing their game. It's just making a comparison that if he is laughing at our game, he should be upset over his game. No intelligent person actually cares about the result of a fourth preseason game.

Comment

I wouldn't call the Giants D bad
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                What would you call the 6-10 Giants defense?
                sigpic

Comment

Or better yet, the 3rd string 6-10 Giants D???
                  sigpic

Comment

4 > 1....there, does that clear things up?
                    3>4*

ftfy
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X