Baph's Official 2016 sig bet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baph's Official 2016 sig bet thread

i will sig bet any and all smack regulars that the chargers will finish ahead of the broncos in the division standings and that the chargers will have the better overall offense in terms of PPG and yards.

if any of those terms are not met i lose the bet. the loser of the bet has to wear an unaltered football relayed sig of the winners choosing until the first day of the 2017 NFL draft.

WHAT SAY YOU??? you guys always want to whine and cry about me "always having an out".....well it's time to put up or shut the hell up.

either bet me right now or shut your trap and go and sit quietly in the corner like the sissies that you are!!

Last edited by baphamet; 08-21-2016, 11:21 AM.
    sigpic

I'll take the bet. Broncos 2016 AFC West Champs.
    sigpic

Comment

Why not? I'll bet you.
      sigpic

Comment

Nah we are going to own this division again but I like my sig, Besides why should more than one of us take the bet if you lose to one you lost to all.Seems you have more to gain than we have:thumb:
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I always take the annual Baph bet.... Count me in....

And whichever side loses....you better roll in here for a nice slice of crow!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i will sig bet any and all smack regulars that the chargers will finish ahead of the broncos in the division standings and that the chargers will have the better overall offense in terms of PPG and yards.

if any of those terms are not met i lose the bet. the loser of the bet has to wear an unaltered football relayed sig of the winners choosing until the first day of the 2017 NFL draft.

WHAT SAY YOU??? you guys always want to whine and cry about me "always having an out".....well it's time to put up or shut the hell up.

either bet me right now or shut your trap and go and sit quietly in the corner like the sissies that you are!!

Is this even for real? You really believe you have a shot here?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Nah we are going to own this division again but I like my sig, Besides why should more than one of us take the bet if you lose to one you lost to all.Seems you have more to gain than we have:thumb:
              no faith in your team? if you like your sig you shouldn't have to worry, right?
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, fall!

The smell of leaves, a change of seasons, kids going back to school, Baph's annual sig bet. I love this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Is this even for real? You really believe you have a shot here?
                  well i think the chargers having the better offense is basically a shoe in, even with your defense scoring points to help them. it's very possible the broncos finish better in the standings but i just feel like they wont, i feel all the other teams in the division are more well rounded and don't have a dumpster fire QB situation.

but instead of questioning if i can win....why don't you man the hellp up and sign the dotted line?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Ah, fall!

The smell of leaves, a change of seasons, kids going back to school, Baph's annual sig bet. I love this time of year.
                    which should scare you because usually i don't lose these, even though i lost the last one i did.
                    sigpic

Comment

nearly 100 views of this thread by broncos fans and only 3 of you have the nads to take this bet?
                      sigpic

Comment

well i think the chargers having the better offense is basically a shoe in, even with your defense scoring points to help them. it's very possible the broncos finish better in the standings but i just feel like they wont, i feel all the other teams in the division are more well rounded and don't have a dumpster fire QB situation.

but instead of questioning if i can win....why don't you man the hellp up and sign the dotted line?
                        You know nothing of our QB situation..........
                        You are desperately hoping Sanchez is our best option, but unfortunately for you he's prob 3rd on the charts now.

But go on with your absurd notion that our team is only as good as Sanchez.

Have you SD fans targeted your scapegoat yet?
                        Will it be Whiz? will it be the oline? rb? Peanut vendor? Or will a new contender emerge?? one we haven't seen since the days of Nate Kaeding and Marty Schottenheimer?

My money is on the oline again with an outside chance that Goodell gets the bus tires for unfairly distracting Rivers with a move to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          You know nothing of our QB situation..........
                          You are desperately hoping Sanchez is our best option, but unfortunately for you he's prob 3rd on the charts now.

But go on with your absurd notion that our team is only as good as Sanchez.

Have you SD fans targeted your scapegoat yet?
                          Will it be Whiz? will it be the oline? rb? Peanut vendor? Or will a new contender emerge?? one we haven't seen since the days of Nate Kaeding and Marty Schottenheimer?

My money is on the oline again with an outside chance that Goodell gets the bus tires for unfairly distracting Rivers with a move to LA.
                          let me get this straight....you come in here to run your mouth but don't have the guts to sign the dotted line? if i am so wrong, put your sig behind it.

by the way, i never mentioned your team is only as good as sanchez. based on what i have seen so far your best option right now is Trevor Siemian.

lynch is obviously not ready yet and buttfumble is...well.....buttfumble.
                          sigpic

Comment

let me get this straight....you come in here to run your mouth but don't have the guts to sign the dotted line? if i am so wrong, put your sig behind it.

by the way, i never mentioned your team is only as good as sanchez. based on what i have seen so far your best option right now is Trevor Siemian.

lynch is obviously not ready yet and buttfumble is...well.....buttfumble.
                            Oh I will take your bet Barpholomew

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                              Oh I will take your bet Barpholomew
                              i actually got a good chuckle out of that one!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X