Baph's Official 2016 sig bet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    my son comes home on leave soon so yeah it will b a merry Christmas, just not in the realm of chargers football lol
    Hope you had a great Christmas, Baph! I honestly would hate to see the Chargers rebrand ... I enjoy hating them in our division ... and your a great rival fan on the boards would miss your posts.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      Hope you had a great Christmas, Baph! I honestly would hate to see the Chargers rebrand ... I enjoy hating them in our division ... and your a great rival fan on the boards would miss your posts.
      thanks sophia

no matter what happens i'm sure i will be around and i will still play in the LR FF leagues for sure.

(i can't CP you but i will when i can)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Death View Post
        From a sports managemnet-marketing view...some suggestions...not a fan of any...just throwing them out there...

LA Bulldogs (a pro football team in the 40's) some history to the brand
        LA T-Birds - a nod to roller derby's legendary team
        LA Wildcats- roaming mountain lions in the urban area
        [B]LA Surf[B]- would create some cool color graphic possibilities...LA Surfers is another possibility
        how about the LA Outcasts? has a nice ring to it and that's exactly what they will be if they move their team to LA and rebrand.

Comment

how about the LA Outcasts? has a nice ring to it and that's exactly what they will be if they move their team to LA and rebrand.
          Wow baph, great idea!

Haha happy new year.

Comment

Won't work. If it has a ring, it's not for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Won't work. If it has a ring, it's not for you.

Comment

• I kinda like the new image concept.

How about the LA Fairries? They can keep the powder blue and get a new logo.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  I kinda like the new image concept.

How about the LA Fairries? They can keep the powder blue and get a new logo.

they certainly have the right quarterback for that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    they certainly have the right quarterback for that now.
                    lol huh? i'm trying to figure out exactly what that means, can you elaborate?

Comment

lol huh? i'm trying to figure out exactly what that means, can you elaborate?
                      What I mean is, Rivers is the little tulip that the fairys rally around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                        I second this. You should stick around regardless, Baph.

Comment

• Yeah Baph, you and NoRings are kinda like what Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat are to Southpark. It just wouldn't be the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

• If the Chargers move, Baph will admit he he a Broncos fan and join us!

See here is a photo of his house already being repainted!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              If the Chargers move, Baph will admit he he a Broncos fan and join us!

See here is a photo of his house already being repainted!

then right after that i came to my senses.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                                Yeah Baph, you and NoRings are kinda like what Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat are to Southpark. It just wouldn't be the same.
                                If puddlegum came back it'd be a trio, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Hat and Mr. Slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X