Raiders are going to win the division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders are going to win the division

Yeah, I know the first team offense couldn't even move the ball at all against the Packers 2nd team defense but um, they're going to win the division somehow... because if I say it often enough, it will become true! /Raiders fan impression

This will end well...

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
      Yeah, I know the first team offense couldn't even move the ball at all against the Packers 2nd team defense but um, they're going to win the division somehow... because if I say it often enough, it will become true! /Raiders fan impression

PANDA YOU ARE DRUNK,

Go home!

:thumb:

/that's usually how I am

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
        PANDA YOU ARE DRUNK,

Go home!

:thumb:

/that's usually how I am
        Hahahahaha Direct TV has driven him to drinking.

He hasn't got to see any games because those clowns won't air them in his area.

Comment

I don't think you guys understood my post. My post was mocking the Raiders fans that have been saying that they're going to win the division this year (just like they say every year during preseason)

Comment

Panda's smackin'

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

they've been saying this for years. and on the year that they finally do it, we'll probably never hear the end of it. I mean, theyre put together pretty well so they could do it...but they usually manage to fall short every year. Usually teams that are bad year after year blame injuries, as if every other team isnt dealing with it

But we all know its just dumb raider fans so who cares..
              TD30*
              Bench Warmer
              Last edited by TD30*; 08-21-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
                they've been saying this for years. and on the year that they finally do it, we'll probably never hear the end of it. I mean, theyre put together pretty well so they could do it...but they usually manage to fall short every year. Usually teams that are bad year after year blame injuries, as if every other team isnt dealing with it

But let's not forget that Jack Del Rio is the coach and that should say enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post

You know how the old saying goes. "Even a broken Raiders fan is right once every 2 decades" or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                    I don't think you guys understood my post. My post was mocking the Raiders fans that have been saying that they're going to win the division this year (just like they say every year during preseason)
                    I got your impression. :thumb:
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Those bay area teams love crowning themselves the off-season champions.
                      sigpic

Comment

I see Intoxicated Ling Ling's preseason smack is in midseason form. This is why you shouldn't drink more than your body allows. It kills your brain cells, kids! It kills your brain cells.

Comment

i wouldn't be shocked one bit if the raiders win the division, they have the talent across the board and just have to put it together.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            i wouldn't be shocked one bit if the raiders win the division, they have the talent across the board and just have to put it together.
                            Kind of like the Chargers, huh bap? We all know they have some talent, but their HC is the determining factor and they just don't have the stomach for winning.
                            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                              Kind of like the Chargers, huh bap? We all know they have some talent, but their HC is the determining factor and they just don't have the stomach for winning.
                              the chargers dont have the talent across the board the raiders do IMO unless you mean me not being shocked if they win the division? for the record i wouldn't be shocked if any of the 4 teams win the division, it's totally wide open IMO

what i have been saying all off season still holds true to this day. 3/4 of the teams in the division are pretty well rounded both offense and defense.

the broncos are the only team that are one dimensional in that regard. yes they likely have the best defense but they clearly have the worst offense.

what the chargers have going for them is the best QB in the division and they have had a solid off season with lots of solid additions that i wont mention here minus the bosa fiasco, which won't affect them long term anyways.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X