Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chargers' backup QB, Kellen Clemens, spent two seasons as Sanchize's backup in New York. For the SB Champions Denver Broncos, the superior team, it would make sense to have The-Guy-Who-Started-Over-The-Chargers-Backup as their backup QB. As long as Sanchize takes a pay cut.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      The Chargers' backup QB, Kellen Clemens, spent two seasons as Sanchize's backup in New York. For the SB Champions Denver Broncos, the superior team, it would make sense to have The-Guy-Who-Started-Over-The-Chargers-Backup as their backup QB. As long as Sanchize takes a pay cut.
      you mean after they drafted sanchez 5th overall? he wouldn't start over him right now.

clemens looks pretty good for a back up, better than sanchez and he knows the offense well now. but not sure what the chargers back up has to do with it, rivers has never missed a start in his career, so i'm not too worried about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you mean after they drafted sanchez 5th overall? he wouldn't start over him right now.

clemens looks pretty good for a back up, better than sanchez and he knows the offense well now. but not sure what the chargers back up has to do with it, rivers has never missed a start in his career, so i'm not too worried about it right now.
        Never missed a start due to Injury he missed plenty of starts..sitting on the pine
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Never missed a start due to Injury he missed plenty of starts..sitting on the pine
          oh you mean behind brees at the beginning of his career when he was going to PB's? you could make the same argument about aaron rodgers as well. what is your point exactly?

Comment

Rivers is 35 this year and will be playing behind a horrible offensive line. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
              Rivers is 35 this year and will be playing behind a horrible offensive line. Hopefully he stays healthy.
              a horrible OL that's been without a center and banged up the last couple years, (26 different OL combinations last season) we will see. the development of melvin gordon and getting the running game going will help rivers more than anything.

Comment

oh you mean behind brees at the beginning of his career when he was going to PB's? you could make the same argument about aaron rodgers as well. what is your point exactly?
                My point was,that as usual, you are wrong.:thumb: He has missed starts in his career Your reading ability is really far worse than i thought! Or are you just that dumb?
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

a horrible OL that's been without a center and banged up the last couple years, (26 different OL combinations last season) we will see. the development of melvin gordon and getting the running game going will help rivers more than anything.
                  Flukers already in a boot and on Crutches or did you miss that? They claim its no big deal but boots and crutches are not preventative meds.

While the broncos have rebuilt the Oline into something Kubiak likes, the Chargers got a 3rd round rookie center and surrounded him with the same old cast of suckage they have had for the last few years..one of whom is a horrible pass protector (Franklin)and the rest cant stay on the field . or maybe you think this is the year they do? Like Mathews they are going to disappoint you
                  Last edited by Beagle; 08-30-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Flukers already in a boot and on Crutches or did you miss that? They claim its no big deal but boots and crutches are not preventative meds.

While the broncos have rebuilt the Oline into something Kubiak likes, the Chargers got a 3rd round rookie center and surrounded him with the same old cast of suckage they have had for the last few years..one of whom is a horrible pass protector (Franklin)and the rest cant stay on the field . or maybe you think this is the year they do? Like Mathews they are going to disappoint you
                    1. fluker has a foot sprain, it's not serious.

2. you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that they brought in matt slauson to be their new starting center.

the chargers need continuity at center, otherwise there is going to be confusion along the line when guys get hurt. they have gotten that with slausen who took over as the leader of that OL the moment he signed with SD, like a good center should.

Comment

My point was,that as usual, you are wrong.:thumb: He has missed starts in his career Your reading ability is really far worse than i thought! Or are you just that dumb?
                      and my point was that your point was really dumb and pointless.

since becoming the starter rivers has never missed a start, we were talking about back ups after all and you are just trying to troll with idiocy that means absolutely nothing.

think of it this way, von miller has missed time due to injury and his cap hit over the next few years is as much as a franchise QB, slightly more than rivers' cap hit.

so while you want to talk about before rivers was the starter, you might want to concern yourself with your highest paid player that is more likely to see bench time due to injury than rivers.

Comment

does he get kicked to the curb? does he take a pay cut? are there any experts on the subject that can shed some light on this? i thought he was more successful than rivers? how come those past playoff wins didn't help earn him the job? an inquiring mind wants to know!
                        Rivers has more playoff wins than Sanchez? What happen in their head to head? .....just because Sanchez didn't win the starting job changes none of those facts Baphs. Rivers was 4-12 last year and how much does he make again?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Rivers has more playoff wins than Sanchez? What happen in their head to head? .....just because Sanchez didn't win the starting job changes none of those facts Baphs. Rivers was 4-12 last year and how much does he make again?
                          what happened in their head to head is exactly what i have been trying to get through that thick ass skull of yours.

sanchez was carried by a good defense and running game. his playoff win you and so many others always want to brag about, he was outperformed by rivers, even though rivers too had a bad game.

12/23 100 yards 1 TD 1 int yet he still got the win?

that is what you don't seem to get. sanchez didnt win those games because of his QB play, his teams won those games despite his QB play.

you tried to act like sanchez is better than rivers because he has a better playoff record, the same idiotic argument you make for TD over LT.

this is a perfect example as to why that is straight up dumb ass logic.

oh and we will see what happens this year. john elway was once 5-11 and most of you think he is the greatest of all time. rivers isn't going to be 4-12 this season and nowhere near it.

look at your QB situation now? worst situation in the league......thanks elway!
                          Last edited by baphamet; 08-30-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                            I saw somewhere the thought is to release him and pick up a vet on a year contract that is already familiar with Kubiaks Offense. It said someone like TJ Yates.
                            TJ Yates would be ideal but I believe he still nursing an ACL injury but another scenario that I heard was to offer Mark Sanchez a diminished role as well as to renegotiate down to $1 million contract which is a whole lot better than a veteran minimum that he would be offered from any other team at this point.

I believe it would be in the Broncos best interest to roll with three quarterbacks and if Mark is willing to restructure down to million dollar contract well then that's not a bad way to go at all…

Let's Just hope that we don't ever have to insert him in the game but as a third stringer that is highly unlikely.

So that should answer one of barphs questions about what will happen to Mark Sanchez now.

Now to answer his question as to why the playoff quarterback that had better numbers than Phyllis Rivers is not the starter in Denver. Well that's simple, The second year quarter back Trevor Simeon is just much better then Sanchez the Guy known as butt fumble that has better play off numbers than Phyllis Rivers.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-30-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              TJ Yates would be ideal but I believe he still nursing an ACL injury but another scenario that I heard was to offer Mark Sanchez a diminished role as well as to renegotiate down to $1 million contract which is a whole lot better than a veteran minimum that he would be offered from any other team at this point.

I believe it would be in the Broncos best interest to roll with three quarterbacks and if Mark is willing to restructure down to million dollar contract well then that's not a bad way to go at all…

Let's Just hope that we don't ever have to insert him in the game but as a third stringer that is highly unlikely.

So that should answer one of barphs questions about what will happen to Mark Sanchez now.

Now to answer his question as to why the playoff quarterback that had better numbers than Phyllis Rivers is not the starter in Denver. Well that's simple, The second year quarter back Trevor Simeon is just much better then Sanchez the Guy known as butt fumble that has better play off numbers than Phyllis Rivers.
                              ROFL!! we will see how good he does this season when teams actually game plan him, the broncos have the worst QB situation in the entire league, even the browns have more hope in that regard

Comment

what happened in their head to head is exactly what i have been trying to get through that thick ass skull of yours.

sanchez was carried by a good defense and running game. his playoff win you and so many others always want to brag about, he was outperformed by rivers, even though rivers too had a bad game.

12/23 100 yards 1 TD 1 int yet he still got the win?

that is what you don't seem to get. sanchez didnt win those games because of his QB play, his teams won those games despite his QB play.

you tried to act like sanchez is better than rivers because he has a better playoff record, the same idiotic argument you make for TD over LT.

this is a perfect example as to why that is straight up dumb ass logic.

oh and we will see what happens this year. john elway was once 5-11 and most of you think he is the greatest of all time. rivers isn't going to be 4-12 this season and nowhere near it.

look at your QB situation now? worst situation in the league......thanks elway!
                                Yeah and Elway also apart of 14 playoff wins, 5 afc championships, back to back Superbowls and the last game he ever played he was named Superbowl MVP.
                                That is alot for Philip to make up at his age but since Elway once went 5-11 I guess.......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X