This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    1. fluker has a foot sprain, it's not serious.

2. you seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that they brought in matt slauson to be their new starting center.
    ! Sprain or not(sounds like Bull for something more serious) Boots and crutches are not good on a fat mans foot and could be worse than you think

There are three levels of foot sprains.

Grade I, minor. You have small tears in the ligaments.
    Grade II, moderate. You have large tears in the ligaments.
    Grade III, severe. The ligaments have completely torn from the bone.
    What to Expect

Symptoms of a foot sprain include:

Pain and tenderness near the arch of the foot. This can be felt on the bottom, top, or sides of the foot.
    Bruising and swelling of the foot
    Pain when walking or during activity
    Not being able to put weight on your foot. This usually happens with more severe injuries.

2 i knew you signed him but I also know the Bears cut him because they thought they could do better so I assumed he was signed for more crappy depth! After all thats what the Chargers seem to do. Sign and draft average injury prone players to start and crap for back ups:thumb: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...504-story.html
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-30-2016, 09:31 AM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Its a mystery how every new charger player is a "impact" player ready to improve a sucky 4-12 team....a reject from one of the worst teams in the league...going to another suckass team is great

While Broncos like okung, Dakota watson or crick...don't mean anything
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

ROFL!! we will see how good he does this season when teams actually game plan him, the broncos have the worst QB situation in the entire league, even the browns have more hope in that regard
        And why shouldn't they, I mean they have RG3 and Josh McCown.

Way to go Barph!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          ! Sprain or not(sounds like Bull for something more serious) Boots and crutches are not good on a fat mans foot and could be worse than you think

There are three levels of foot sprains.

Grade I, minor. You have small tears in the ligaments.
          Grade II, moderate. You have large tears in the ligaments.
          Grade III, severe. The ligaments have completely torn from the bone.
          What to Expect

Symptoms of a foot sprain include:

Pain and tenderness near the arch of the foot. This can be felt on the bottom, top, or sides of the foot.
          Bruising and swelling of the foot
          Pain when walking or during activity
          Not being able to put weight on your foot. This usually happens with more severe injuries.

2 i knew you signed him but I also know the Bears cut him because they thought they could do better so I assumed he was signed for more crappy depth! After all thats what the Chargers seem to do. Sign and draft average injury prone players to start and crap for back ups:thumb: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...504-story.html
          http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...t_promisi.html

After practice on Monday, Fluker wore a protective boot on his right foot and used crutches to leave. But an MRI to assess the damage was "negative," San Diego coach Mike McCoy said at his Tuesday press conference, which was a positive for Fluker and the Chargers.
          it's not serious like i said.

as far as slauson, you can ask almost any bears fan and they are pissed they got rid of slauson. he was their best lineman the last three years and considered the toughest guy on their team.

slauson is a better offensive lineman than anyone you have currently on your team and according to PFF he was playing at a PB level last year. although i'm sure you will find some made up grades that says otherwise

i like how a PB quality center falls in our lap, a position of dire need for the chargers, and you call it depth?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            And why shouldn't they, I mean they have RG3 and Josh McCown.

Way to go Barph!
            i would take those two in a heart beat over what you have currently. the only thing you have going for you over that combo is "potential", potential that has not yet been achieved.

no leadership, no experience.

"but, but...our defense will save us!!!!! "

good luck with that, if you forget whats its like to watch a real QB play, by all means just turn on the charger game

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Yeah and Elway also apart of 14 playoff wins, 5 afc championships, back to back Superbowls and the last game he ever played he was named Superbowl MVP.
              That is alot for Philip to make up at his age but since Elway once went 5-11 I guess.......
              he isnt as good as elway was, you are trying to turn this into a rivers vs elway argument because you just got worked.

the point is, just because he went 4-12 last season means nothing in terms of what's going to happen this season, this year is going to be different due to all the detailed reasons i have already listed, which you probably didn't read and are oblivious to.

Comment

i would take those two in a heart beat over what you have currently. the only thing you have going for you over that combo is "potential", potential that has not yet been achieved.

good luck with that, if you forget whats its like to watch a real QB play, by all means just turn on the charger game
                How good does Siemian have to be though really? I mean, leadership and experience only goes so far. if you forget what its like to watch a QB play with JUST leadership and experience, go back and watch Peyton last year. It was horrible.
                Siemian has other attributes that are equally as important as experience. He has leadership ability and is a cool customer. He also has a cannon arm and moves well in the pocket.

Nobody knows what we truly have but in Denver that is our only real question mark. I would take that in a heartbeat over what 28-30 other teams have.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                  How good does Siemian have to be though really? I mean, leadership and experience only goes so far. if you forget what its like to watch a QB play with JUST leadership and experience, go back and watch Peyton last year. It was horrible.
                  Siemian has other attributes that are equally as important as experience. He has leadership ability and is a cool customer. He also has a cannon arm and moves well in the pocket.

Nobody knows what we truly have but in Denver that is our only real question mark. I would take that in a heartbeat over what 28-30 other teams have.
                  we have a better oline...better rbs by far, better wrs and it aint close...and a defense that is so much better than the bolts...we have an issue at qb...but we had that same issue last year

all he can hang his head on is captain checkdown...aka garbage time mvp

if he truly believed the bolts were in a better position he would take my bet instead of hiking up his skirt and running from it
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet;5462643[B
                    ]i would take those two in a heart beat over what you have currently. [/B]the only thing you have going for you over that combo is "potential", potential that has not yet been achieved.

LOL but we all know how you felt about the Broncos RBs a few years agao and how you feel about your 4 and 12 team this year too.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Vikings? Such a shame about Bridgewater.

Comment

I read that Lynch will play all of the final preseason game. What happens to Sanchez is probably reliant on whether or not Lynch puts out a solid 4-Quarter effort.
                        sigpic

Comment

Philip Rivers leadership and Experience resulted in a 4-12 season!
                          Denver with Brock Osweilers zero leadership, and experience went 5-2.
                          You better hope the kid can't play Baphs!
                          sigpic

Comment

he isnt as good as elway was, you are trying to turn this into a rivers vs elway argument because you just got worked.

the point is, just because he went 4-12 last season means nothing in terms of what's going to happen this season, this year is going to be different due to all the detailed reasons i have already listed, which you probably didn't read and are oblivious to.
                            You brought Elway up, you don't get to compare Elway having one bad season to Rivers one bad season and not compare the fact Elway lead lesser teams to Super Bowls, you brag about how LT is so much better than td, Elway with TD won Superbowls, Rivers with LT choked year after year in the postseason.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              You brought Elway up, you don't get to compare Elway having one bad season to Rivers one bad season and not compare the fact Elway lead lesser teams to Super Bowls, you brag about how LT is so much better than td, Elway with TD won Superbowls, Rivers with LT choked year after year in the postseason.
                              once again you are turning this into a elway vs rivers debate because you just cant grasp the point i am making.

the fact elway was so much better than rivers actually supports my position. the fact that even elway can have a season like that should shut you up, but here you are bragging about how much better elway was YET HE STILL HAD A 5-11 SEASON.....

every QB can have a bad season like that and it doesn't make them a bad QB when those types of seasons are not typical.

it's not like 4-12 seasons are common in his career, it's the first and only time anything close to that has happened.

but whatever, in a couple months if you guys are right and the chargers only win 4 or 5 games you can say you told me so. i'm quite confident i won't be wrong though, 9-10 wins is what i have been saying all along and i'm sticking to that, even with the injuries they have sustained already.
                              Last edited by baphamet; 08-30-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                                LOL but we all know how you felt about the Broncos RBs a few years agao and how you feel about your 4 and 12 team this year too.
                                yeah they were garbage and i have never been wrong about that which is odd that you bring it up. i said other than CJ you have nothing and to this day that still holds true.

Comment

Working...
                                X