This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    turn on a charger game if you want to see a real QB, yes indeed!

you wish you had a guy like rivers right about now. the defense comment was a general statement because that's what most of you broncos fans seem to think, i don't care if you think that or not.

the situation is this: if your defense doesn't save you, you're pretty screwed, at least when it comes to making another playoff run.
    Hey Rivers is good quarterback and I for one wouldn't mind having him in Denver right now, so agreed! I also think if you ask him he would love to be in Denver right now too! It's probably the best shot at a ring he would have had since he had LT a young gates and kinda missed his window... Plus Denver can beat NE... Your bolts really can't.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      yeah they were garbage and i have never been wrong about that which is odd that you bring it up. i said other than CJ you have nothing and to this day that still holds true.
      OMG!

you have never been wrong about that....aside from being totally wrong

cj...152 att......720 yrds.....4.7....5TD
      RH...207 att....863 yrds......4.2....7TD

Melvin....184....641........3.5.......0 oh and more fumbles lost than our backs combined

so if Hillman out rushed him by 222 and 7 more tds is garbage....whats Gordon .. rat crap ?

never mind since you made that statement the broncos Garbage backs have rushed for 778 yards and 18 TDs more than your superior backs in the past two seasons

just another one of your dumb statements you refuse to let go even when the facts absolutely shred it
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I get harping on Baph but, remind me, what exactly does any of this have to do with buttf.... I mean, Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          I get harping on Baph but, remind me, what exactly does any of this have to do with buttf.... I mean, Sanchez?
          you nailed it Ras. Isn't derailing thread topics against the COC?
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Sanchez. Haha, what was Elway thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
              Hey Rivers is good quarterback and I for one wouldn't mind having him in Denver right now, so agreed! I also think if you ask him he would love to be in Denver right now too! It's probably the best shot at a ring he would have had since he had LT a young gates and kinda missed his window... Plus Denver can beat NE... Your bolts really can't.
              Does Rivers seem dumb to you? Why would he become a Bronco?

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
                Does Rivers seem dumb to you? Why would he become a Bronco?
                Worked out for Peyton. He got a ring and he got to kick Brady and the Pats behind not once but twice in the AFCCG!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, I think we've moved on.

Comment

Working...
                  X