Clear All

• Rastic
    replied
    Ok, I think we've moved on.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by hardwork View Post
    Does Rivers seem dumb to you? Why would he become a Bronco?
    Worked out for Peyton. He got a ring and he got to kick Brady and the Pats behind not once but twice in the AFCCG!

Leave a comment:

• hardwork
    replied
    Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
    Hey Rivers is good quarterback and I for one wouldn't mind having him in Denver right now, so agreed! I also think if you ask him he would love to be in Denver right now too! It's probably the best shot at a ring he would have had since he had LT a young gates and kinda missed his window... Plus Denver can beat NE... Your bolts really can't.
    Does Rivers seem dumb to you? Why would he become a Bronco?

Leave a comment:

• hardwork
    replied
    Sanchez. Haha, what was Elway thinking?

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    I get harping on Baph but, remind me, what exactly does any of this have to do with buttf.... I mean, Sanchez?
    you nailed it Ras. Isn't derailing thread topics against the COC?

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    I get harping on Baph but, remind me, what exactly does any of this have to do with buttf.... I mean, Sanchez?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah they were garbage and i have never been wrong about that which is odd that you bring it up. i said other than CJ you have nothing and to this day that still holds true.
    OMG!

you have never been wrong about that....aside from being totally wrong

cj...152 att......720 yrds.....4.7....5TD
    RH...207 att....863 yrds......4.2....7TD

Melvin....184....641........3.5.......0 oh and more fumbles lost than our backs combined

so if Hillman out rushed him by 222 and 7 more tds is garbage....whats Gordon .. rat crap ?

never mind since you made that statement the broncos Garbage backs have rushed for 778 yards and 18 TDs more than your superior backs in the past two seasons

just another one of your dumb statements you refuse to let go even when the facts absolutely shred it

Leave a comment:

• Salutethis
    replied
    turn on a charger game if you want to see a real QB, yes indeed!

you wish you had a guy like rivers right about now. the defense comment was a general statement because that's what most of you broncos fans seem to think, i don't care if you think that or not.

the situation is this: if your defense doesn't save you, you're pretty screwed, at least when it comes to making another playoff run.
    Hey Rivers is good quarterback and I for one wouldn't mind having him in Denver right now, so agreed! I also think if you ask him he would love to be in Denver right now too! It's probably the best shot at a ring he would have had since he had LT a young gates and kinda missed his window... Plus Denver can beat NE... Your bolts really can't.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    2 cents on Rivers, guy is actually a pretty good QB. Not his fault his plays for a team that has no idea how to build around him, nor build a team in general. I mean this is the same team that fired an amazing coach like Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season. Most of his career he has had a bad offensive line, no real wide outs to throw it too, and when he does have an above average wide out, that player gets hurt.

Antonio Gates is knocking on the doors of retirement and is still the best weapon for him.

Like I think if he played for a team like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Denver, Giants, Ravens, etc. He'd be at least a 2 time Super Bowl champion. I named those teams because those teams all have offensive weapons he could do great with, and when healthy good defenses.

In terms of the Elway-Rivers conversation. To an extend any conversation can be made about any QB, because they are QBs. Comparisons are used as a measurement in a lot of cases. Rivers isn't Elway and was never gonna be near what Elway was....because he's a Chargers not because of lack of skill.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    i would take those two in a heart beat over what you have currently. the only thing you have going for you over that combo is "potential", potential that has not yet been achieved.

no leadership, no experience.

"but, but...our defense will save us!!!!! "

good luck with that, if you forget whats its like to watch a real QB play, by all means just turn on the charger game

you wish you had a guy like rivers right about now. the defense comment was a general statement because that's what most of you broncos fans seem to think, i don't care if you think that or not.

the situation is this: if your defense doesn't save you, you're pretty screwed, at least when it comes to making another playoff run.
    ok so your supposedly quoting us in the first post up above ( which I for one have never said) and then you turn around and completely contradict yourself once again in another post moments later.

Do you see the error of your ways barse?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    A real QB???
    You are such a fool with a ridiculous man crush for mediocrity. But I guess that is why you are a charger OOPS I mean a Philis Reevers fan.

Turn on a chargers game huh, when was the last time they won anything???

BTW I didn't say our defense would save and since we're back to making stupid quotes here ya go

But anyway I never said our defense would save us and certainly did not to the likes of you did I say it but I will say this and that is that they will beat the hell out of your Chuggies and your man crush Philis.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs I am saying don't compare Elway to rivers,its a bad look....... thanks!
    just wow......

i'm not trying to explain it to you anymore, you are clearly incapable of understanding basic elementary concepts, have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    '

hey look at all those "idiot trolls"

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    My prediction is that Sanchez, Rivers and Patrick Ewing will have the exact same playoff stat line in 2016/2017

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    i would take those two in a heart beat over what you have currently. the only thing you have going for you over that combo is "potential", potential that has not yet been achieved.

no leadership, no experience.

"but, but...our defense will save us!!!!!"

good luck with that, if you forget whats its like to watch a real QB play, by all means just turn on the charger game
    A real QB???
    You are such a fool with a ridiculous man crush for mediocrity. But I guess that is why you are a charger OOPS I mean a Philis Reevers fan.

Turn on a chargers game huh, when was the last time they won anything???

BTW I didn't say our defense would save and since we're back to making stupid quotes here ya go

But anyway I never said our defense would save us and certainly did not to the likes of you did I say it but I will say this and that is that they will beat the hell out of your Chuggies and your man crush Philis.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-31-2016, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X