Peyton Manning talking smack on Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Have you not seen a Roast? Get off of it already. Pretty sure your Lover boy Brady had a good chuckle at it.
    I've seen my team winning 4 super bowls this century. How about you?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      I saw that cheap team cheat to win Super Bowls this century.

Comment

It's easy to talk smack on the Patriots. They never won a championship without being penalized for bending the rules to gain a competitive advantage. There's plenty of material available.
        sigpic

Comment

my understanding of a roast is you are supposes to roast the subject of the roast and/or someone in the audience. to me it looked like a cheap shot.
          Honestly, it's so easy to offend you Pat fans. It's really fun actually and so comical. It's just such an unbecoming habit really.

Get back to us when you have something real to cry about; if you can figure out the difference. Probably not though. Cause you guys get offended over EVERYTHING. It's so annoying, like a mosquito flying around one's head. We just want to go swat, swat, splat.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

I've seen my team winning 3 super bowls this century. We'll get 4 soon. No worries.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I've seen my team play in 7 of their 8 Super Bowls winning 3 of them. I've also seen them DOMINATE your beloved Cheatriots!!! What's your point? You want to polish your trophies for smack, that's fine. Pretty cool rooting for a team only since they've been relevant huh? I've been a die hard for the last 32 years. If you didn't realize, this league is a "what have you done lately" league. SO...... STAY OFF THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS BOARD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  I saw that cheap team cheat to win Super Bowls this century.
                  Cheap? As opposed to elway who signs a bunch of FAs to make his team competitive?
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    I've seen my team winning 3 super bowls this century. We'll get 4 soon. No worries.
                    1997 and 1998 are not part of this century. You broncos fans are too easy. For a second there i thought it was beagle who wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                      I've seen my team play in 7 of their 8 Super Bowls winning 3 of them. I've also seen them DOMINATE your beloved Cheatriots!!! What's your point? You want to polish your trophies for smack, that's fine. Pretty cool rooting for a team only since they've been relevant huh? I've been a die hard for the last 32 years. If you didn't realize, this league is a "what have you done lately" league. SO...... STAY OFF THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS BOARD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!
                      I have also seen the broncos win....the AFCCG and then get dismantled in the super bowl. I think you have the record for most super bowl blowouts.

Comment

Cheap? As opposed to elway who signs a bunch of FAs to make his team competitive?
                        What would you call Darrel Revis, Brandon Browner, Patrick Chung, Brandon Lafell, Danny Amendola, Legarette Blount, Alan Branch, Akeem Ayers, etc?
                        sigpic

Comment

Most of our talent is home grown through draft picks. Look up our recent draft history and you'll see that it is better than most teams.

I suppose next you'll bring up the Vaseline thing...
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-06-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

This is old news.

He still can't play well in super bowls.
                            Old news? It just aired the other night. Oh wait... You must be talking about Brady being a cheater. You're right. It is old news. The whole entire world knows he's a classless cheater.
                            I'm so glad my favorite QB was never benched for cheating. I guess that's why they call Manning the GOAT.
                            Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                            Accept it or seek therapy !
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                              Old news? It just aired the other night. Oh wait... You must be talking about Brady being a cheater. You're right. It is old news. The whole entire world knows he's a classless cheater.
                              I'm so glad my favorite QB was never benched for cheating. I guess that's why they call Manning the GOAT.
                              It was reported in the press last week. Try to keep up.

Manning is the GROAT. The Greatest Regular Season QB of All Time. Vast majority of experts have brady and montana in the top 2. Manning should be top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Most of our talent is home grown through draft picks. Look up our recent draft history and you'll see that it is better than most teams.
                                Manning, talib, ward, sanders, ware, okung, marshall say hi.
                                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-06-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X