Peyton Manning talking smack on Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    What would you call Darrel Revis, Brandon Browner, Patrick Chung, Brandon Lafell, Danny Amendola, Legarette Blount, Alan Branch, Akeem Ayers, etc?
    Besides revis, those are all role players. We would contend without them - maybe not win a super bowl but we would contend. And chung was home grown - he came back after playing in philly. Without manning, ward, talib, marshall, ware and sanders your team would be 2-14.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-06-2016, 10:06 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Manning, talib, ward, sanders, ware, okung, marshall say hi.
      7 players out of 53??? Your truly are a piece of work... Keep digging though, this is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        7 players out of 53??? Your truly are a piece of work... Keep digging though, this is funny!
        oh sorry, i forgot those were scrubs - not important to your team at all.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          I've seen my team play in 7 of their 8 Super Bowls winning 3 of them. I've also seen them DOMINATE your beloved Cheatriots!!! What's your point? You want to polish your trophies for smack, that's fine. Pretty cool rooting for a team only since they've been relevant huh? I've been a die hard for the last 32 years. If you didn't realize, this league is a "what have you done lately" league. SO...... STAY OFF THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS BOARD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!
          Lmao again with his century talk? Seriously. That's no different than saying, "I've been able to see my team win the Super Bowl in 2016, what about you?" It's all about the narrative you set. Even though that narrative doesn't actually mean anything.

All he has to do is go back one year, but he still doesn't fit the criteria. Just like we only have to go back 2 years before this century. It's not a big deal if it's in this century, because it doesn't make it that much longer
          Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 09-06-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

oh sorry, i forgot those were scrubs - not important to your team at all.
            It is still only 7 out of 53.... Geez perhaps we should consult Josh McDummy because you know that Alphonso Smith pick along with Robert Ayers and Tebow really panned out...

But here let me put it in a context you can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              It is still only 7 out of 53.... Geez perhaps we should consult Josh McDummy because you know that Alphonso Smith pick along with Robert Ayers and Tebow really panned out...
              I see you're missing my point, which is typical with you. My original point was denver became a title contender through free agency. Denver was not good without manning, talib, ward, marshall, sanders, welker, etc.

Comment

Brady stood up for manning when he was accused of PEDs. The two are supposed to be friends - some friend peyton is.
                Yeah....Manning defended Brady as well
                Manning returned to his first NFL home and attempted to sidestep the issue three times.

"Like I said, I'll speak it as clearly and slowly as I can. He's my friend, he'll always be my friend," Manning told reporters before a fundraiser for the Indianapolis children's hospital named in his honor. "I don't know what happened, I don't have much more than that for you."

Learn to take a Joke

Besides one of them was cleared and one was suspended..you can guess who is who! lol
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Besides revis, those are all role players. We would contend without them - maybe not win a super bowl but we would contend. And chung was home grown - he came back after playing in philly. Without manning, ward, talib, marshall, ware and sanders your team would be 2-14.
                  No Talib we have Roby
                  Marshal was cut by the jags but..he also was on our practice squad for 1 and 1/2 years not a FA...
                  Sanders replaced a very very good wr we lost to FA but we got Sanders on the cheap because Elway has a great eye for talent..like Belicheats and other teams slot guys

Ware replaced Dumervil equal sack guys IMO

Wards been great but he missed 5-6 games the last 2 years and also was a replacement for a FA we lost.

Manning wasnt Manning last season at all,we made the playoffs the year before he got here and won it with him barely there at all

Now lets not forget that 4 of the top 6 paid FAs the last 4 yeears have been Broncos drafted players.We compete with out those guys as well

The Pats have had plenty of top notch FA signings themselves over the years Revis Moss Danny Woodhead Welker Vrabel Harrison Bryan Cox Julian Edelman Ninkovich Dion Lewis who you guys cried and cried about losing last season I can go on and on if you like but I wont. free agency is part of the game and bringing it up is as dumb as talking rationally to a Pats fan about Bradys cheating

..next "stupid thing pats fans say" please
                  Last edited by Beagle; 09-06-2016, 10:36 AM.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I see you're missing my point, which is typical with you. My original point was denver became a title contender through free agency. Denver was not good without manning, talib, ward, marshall, sanders, welker, etc.
                    We are one of the most winningest franchise in NFL history. We've had more super bowl appearances (8) than losing seasons.

You ignorance is typical and I suppose next you'll mention super bowl blowouts because you can't fathom any type of smack in that tiny pea encased in that melon of a hard head.

Comment

Patsie fans are so sensitive.
                      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                      Accept it or seek therapy !
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheap? As opposed to elway who signs a bunch of FAs to make his team competitive?
                        Lol, there are no rules against signing FA's to make you competitive. Your team has that same ability and signs FA's as well. I thought you were past using this silly argument that holds absolutely ZERO merit...
                        sigpic

Comment

Such a silly argument anyways... If it was as easy as signing players to win, the Redskins and Jaguars would be the best franchises in NFL history.

You still have to wisely evaluate talent, sell them on picking your team over the other 31 teams. You have to ensure that they fit your current need and will improve you.

It's not so simply as throwing money out there and winning championships. It's an idiotic argument to say "oh you buy championships through FA" We have a very smart GM who wisely makes use of of the FA's available, while still drafting home grown talent (of which make no doubt, we have plenty of) to win games.

You come in here and make it sound like a negative thing that we win with FA's...it makes you sound like a buffoon...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Such a silly argument anyways... If it was as easy as signing players to win, the Redskins and Jaguars would be the best franchises in NFL history.

You still have to wisely evaluate talent, sell them on picking your team over the other 31 teams. You have to ensure that they fit your current need and will improve you.

It's not so simply as throwing money out there and winning championships. It's an idiotic argument to say "oh you buy championships through FA" We have a very smart GM who wisely makes use of of the FA's available, while still drafting home grown talent (of which make no doubt, we have plenty of) to win games.

You come in here and make it sound like a negative thing that we win with FA's...it makes you sound like a buffoon...
                            He's just trollin. You notice he disappeared all summer then suddenly reappeared when school started.

Comment

Cheap? As opposed to elway who signs a bunch of FAs to make his team competitive?
                              Again, this is coming from a guy who started a thread about his team's free agent signings on an opposing teams site.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

I have also seen the broncos win....the AFCCG and then get dismantled in the super bowl. I think you have the record for most super bowl blowouts.
                                ???? Okay???? You can do better than that...... WEAK SMACK!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X