Peyton Manning talking smack on Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I see you're missing my point, which is typical with you. My original point was denver became a title contender through free agency. Denver was not good without manning, talib, ward, marshall, sanders, welker, etc.
    Who cares??? That's part of the business.... Doesn't change the fact they WON!!!! Every team picks up free agents.... IT'S PART OF THE BUSINESS...... Give up smack talk man, you're no good at it.
    sigpic

Comment

I think someone is still a little salty from the AFCCG and the ungodly beating his beloved Tommy took.
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Played well enough to win two.
        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Brady stood up for manning when he was accused of PEDs. The two are supposed to be friends - some friend peyton is.
          They are friends. But Tammy Brady deserves everything she gets.
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

It was reported in the press last week. Try to keep up.

Manning is the GROAT. The Greatest Regular Season QB of All Time. Vast majority of experts have brady and montana in the top 2. Manning should be top 10.
            Who won the head-to-head, Manning vs Brady in the playoffs?
            When it's all said and done Brady is going to be looked at like a cheating little patsy.

Comment

my understanding of a roast is you are supposes to roast the subject of the roast and/or someone in the audience. to me it looked like a cheap shot.
              That's because you want to have Tom Brady's babies.
              sigpic

Comment

I have also seen the broncos win....the AFCCG and then get dismantled in the super bowl. I think you have the record for most super bowl blowouts.
                And you have the record for all-time biggest choke.

18-1
                sigpic

Comment

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    That's because you want to have Tom Brady's babies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Manning is the GROAT. The Greatest Regular Season QB of All Time. Vast majority of experts have brady and montana in the top 2. Manning should be top 10.
                      Wouldn't that be GRSQBOAT?

Tom Brady is the only QB of his stature to get suspended for cheating. ************************************************** **
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Lmao again with his century talk? Seriously. That's no different than saying, "I've been able to see my team win the Super Bowl in 2016, what about you?" It's all about the narrative you set. Even though that narrative doesn't actually mean anything.

All he has to do is go back one year, but he still doesn't fit the criteria. Just like we only have to go back 2 years before this century. It's not a big deal if it's in this century, because it doesn't make it that much longer
                        It does if you werent born before 2000 I guess lol

Something tells me most of the idiot patsy fan trolls on here werent old enough to remember their first Super Bowl.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've seen my team winning 4 super bowls this century. How about you?
                          Convenient.

I've seen my team win 3 Super Bowls over the last 2 decades (which can start in or during any time period — in case you want to get technical). I've seen John Elway absolutely destroy the Patriots to close out his career with a PERFECT record against your team. I've seen Peyton Manning beat his AFC rival when it mattered the most. I've seen the Broncos play in 6 Super Bowls out of a total 8 - a league record they share with the Patriots.

This team has sold out every regular-season and postseason contest (NFL-high 276 sellouts) during its 46-year, 379-game sellout streak — the longest of its kind in NFL history in one city. This team is also the only one in the NFL to win at least 90 games in each of the last 3 decades and on pace to extend that lead to 4 once the 2010s closes out.

I mean, even your owner gets it..

July 23, 2014, Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft on owner Pat Bowlen and Broncos:
                          Over the 30 years he's built an environment up there that I think everyone in the NFL would like to copy.
                          But apparently trolls like you disagree. You're full of fail fish. If you want to talk smack on statistics and accolades, this isn't the best place to start.. maybe try another team?

Here's the real question. What happens when ol' Tom can no longer keep the boat afloat for your bandwagon fanbase? Enjoy mediocrity, it isn't far away.
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Can somebody please tell me why Tom Brady is benched?
                            sigpic

Comment

Greatest Roaster of All Time? Yeah.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                                Can somebody please tell me why Tom Brady is benched?
                                He was feeling deflated.
                                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X