Peyton Manning talking smack on Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
    So all of a sudden the opinion of a bunch of ordinary NFL fans mean more than the guys who actually played the game? His peers voted him the 2nd best player in the NFL. And many people who vote for the HOF said the whole thing was a joke. Just because the commissioner penalizes someone, doesn't mean it was justified - as people like peter king and gary myers have already indicated.
    Dude, you are walking around with no head if you're gonna listen to a bunch of idiots that have spent a career stroking brady's ego... You're biased because, like these 'so-called' experts, you want to have brady's children. I really don't care, Manning owned Brady in the playoffs and Denver owns NE. End of story.

I'll bet you're one of those guys that believes Kennedy was shot by Oswald and a lone gun because the 'Experts' said so.
    Use your eyes and your ears and come from an unbiased viewpoint not one tarnished in deceit and lies. I know that's hard when you support N.E.

Comment

I don't think so. Most experts will say Brady and Montana are the two greatest. And who cares about head-to-head? The colts OWN the broncos head-to-head so that means Andrew Luck is better than Manning I guess. Talk to me about super bowls.

4 > 2
      Every expert will say Brady cheated.
      Every expert will say Montana didn't.
      Every expert will say Manning didn't.

Sorry fool, Brady isn't even in the discussion any longer. Go back to your safe space and cry.
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
        Every expert will say Brady cheated.
        Every expert will say Montana didn't.
        Every expert will say Manning didn't.

Sorry fool, Brady isn't even in the discussion any longer. Go back to your safe space and cry.
        This guy is a riot. He expects people to listen to guys like Peter King the sports writing 'Expert' that was born in Massachusets. SMH.

Comment

I don't think so. Most experts will say Brady and Montana are the two greatest. And who cares about head-to-head? The colts OWN the broncos head-to-head so that means Andrew Luck is better than Manning I guess. Talk to me about super bowls.

4 Tarnished < 3

You're incorrect on your info.... Here, I'll fix it for ya!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I think it's actually comparing Brady to Mannings Superbowl wins, however, it's inarticulation is such that confusion is warranted.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla
              We've got 3, retard.
              I think he was only counting Mannings Super Bowl victories and not Denver's.

However you couldn't be anymore correct, he is what you said and how could he not count Denver's super Bowl victories while arguing with Denver fans on their own forum.

Comment

4 > 2
                So your comparing QBs by super bowl victories on a Denver forum oppose to comparing by team.

Ok well let's compare individual super bowl victories shall we.

Gary Kubiak: Former NFL QB now NFL super bowl winning head Coach! 4 Super bowl rings....

Non-tainted!

Bill Beli_crap: Cheating head coach 4 tainted Super Bowl victories!

Tim Brady: Cheating NFL QB, 4 tainted super bowl victories...

I'm sorry I forget about the Crayon thing but here this will help you understand better
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-07-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  So your comparing QBs by super bowl victories on a Denver forum oppose to comparing by team.

Gary Kubiak: Former NFL QB now NFL super bowl winning head Coach! 4 Super bowl rings....

Non-tainted!

I'm sorry I forget about the Crayon thing but here this will help you understand better
                  Dan Rooney has 6 rings
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Non-tainted!

And four divided by four is one, which equals the one trophy that matters right now. The one that belongs to the defending Superbowl Champion Denver Broncos.
                    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Wasn't some of the info they got catching Brady was about the texts talking about how Peyton was done?! Huh so that's ok but its just horrible that big bad Peyton picked on bwady... Oh yeah pats fans are sooo not hypocrites....

Comment

It's ironic that you guys keep saying that the Patriots are cheaters when the Broncos are maybe the most cheating team of all time lmao

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Comment

I found PM's comments pretty funny. It's a non issue IMO. And, his "chicken parm you taste so good" commercial is one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                            It's ironic that you guys keep saying that the Patriots are cheaters when the Broncos are maybe the most cheating team of all time lmao

http://yourteamcheats.com/
                            A Raider fan accusing any team of cheating, now that is hilarious right there.
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

My god was that reply so expected :lol:

I'm pointing out the absurdity in some of you calling out another team.

But if you want to go there, you've got us beat. Big time. And much more recent accusations than my old time Raiders. Got us beat on arrests too.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                                My god was that reply so expected :lol:

I'm pointing out the absurdity in some of you calling out another team.

But if you want to go there, you've got us beat. Big time. And much more recent accusations than my old time Raiders. Got us beat on arrests too.
                                You think that site created by a pats fan to prove they aint that bad is factual? lol So much left out and so much more over blown crap on that site. I thought you were smarter than that.Maybe you need to be a Pats fan if you really think it holds water. I can name about 5 infractions that the raiders committed that are not even on there right now
                                and another 5 that shouldn't be

`You dont think its odd that the one team that destroys his favorite team is suposedly the one with the most infractions? How aboput the fact the Jets the other team all pats fans hate is second? lol n If you look closely it is in actual order of hate
                                Broncos
                                Jets(started spygate investigation)
                                Steelers
                                Indy
                                Ravens
                                Dolphins

Buy a clue smart guy

Broncos have 12 PEDgates since 2003 Pats have 4 since 2007 what about the four year difference.... I can go on and on but I wont .you look stupid(like a Pats fan) if you want to
                                Last edited by Beagle; 09-08-2016, 09:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X