The Panthers Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Panthers Suck

The majority of the fanbase believes the refs rigged that game. Its complete nonsense! Carolina is a fraud franchise with the biggest crybaby fans. They're down 10-16 in the 4th quarter and Vonster forces scam to fumble.. and he STILL DOESNT try to recover the DAMN BALL when he could have. Let's see your down 10-16 and its the SUPERBOWL BY THE WAY.. and your QB still doesn't try to recover it and somehow the refs rigged the game?

The Carolina Panthers were an arrogant and pompous franchise and as such the punishment had to be SEVERE in SB50.

Originally posted by CrybabyPanthers View Post
    The majority of the fanbase believes the refs rigged that game. Its complete nonsense! Carolina is a fraud franchise with the biggest crybaby fans. They're down 10-16 in the 4th quarter and Vonster forces scam to fumble.. and he STILL DOESNT try to recover the DAMN BALL when he could have. Let's see your down 10-16 and its the SUPERBOWL BY THE WAY.. and your QB still doesn't try to recover it and somehow the refs rigged the game?

The Carolina Panthers were an arrogant and pompous franchise and as such the punishment had to be SEVERE in SB50.
    You may think they're the biggest crybaby fans but Pat fans have cornered the market on that. Believe you me.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Well this year I ignored the crying panthers fans because we are SB50 Champs but now that a lot of the Panthers trolls have come out of the woodwork..

Comment

Well this year I ignored the crying panthers fans because we are SB50 Champs but now that a lot of the Panthers trolls have come out of the woodwork..
        When they come crying just show them this...

Esboria posted it in another thread and I found it pretty amusing.

Comment

I was hoping someone could photoshop a panthers face on the kid in this photo:

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            You may think they're the biggest crybaby fans but Pat fans have cornered the market on that. Believe you me.
            No doubt hands down but the panther fans after the superbowl...they followed Cams lead for sure.tissues all around
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              No doubt hands down but the panther fans after the superbowl...they followed Cams lead for sure.tissues all around
              They were easy to ignore after the SuperBowl but since its week 1 and we play the Panthers all the haters have come out again. I sure didn't hear any complaining with the all the uncalled holding on Ware and Miller by the panthers offensive lineman and Pass interference on Owen Daniels during the broncos opening drive of The Superbowl.
              Last edited by CrybabyPanthers; 09-07-2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                that's why there are 100 different pats threads on this forum started by broncos fans
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  that's why there are 100 different pats threads on this forum started by broncos fans
                  That's why there are 100 different P*ts fans here crying, and one who's had 100 different accounts!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I can understand the Carolina fanbase seeing as how we ourselves got demolished in SB48. While SB50 may not have been a demolishing, Our D dominated them the entire game. The fanbase should take htier whoopin' like a man, lick their wounds and move on.

Comment

Interesting that you feel the need to open a thread that had nothing to do with your team.
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                        Interesting that you feel the need to open a thread that had nothing to do with your team.
                        Eh, The Panthers are becoming irrelevant as Tom is 39 years old. It's the end of a dynasty.

Comment

Prove it! I bet there are more started by pats fans
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

You made an alt account just for this thread? Lmao

Comment

Eh, The Panthers are becoming irrelevant as Tom is 39 years old. It's the end of a dynasty.
                              But, but Tommy will never regress because he is Tommy Brady and he will play until he is 75.

Comment

Working...
                              X