Game 1 smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 1 smack

Time for Donks to defend - nice turnover.....

Thanks for being here and supporting us.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

Trevor has got more yardage than Brady does this year!!! Hah!!!

Comment

Scoreboard

/thread
        sigpic

Comment

that was a good game, the broncos did look pretty good, i will admit lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
            Time for Donks to defend - nice turnover.....
            Thanks

Denver's demise is greatly exaggerated. Better get your hopes up that we have major injuries.

Ran the ball with authority against one of the best defenses in the league the last 3 years passed it very well also . The Kid had 2 bad throws all night and only one pick because of it. That first pick was a good play not his fault IMO. Going to be a fun year
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              that was a good game, the broncos did look pretty good, i will admit lol
              You thinking about changing styles from stupidly inaccurate and homerish to reality?
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                You thinking about changing styles from stupidly inaccurate and homerish to reality?
                changing styles? lol

i type whatever comes to mind, you ever going to think about not crying every time i post?
                sigpic

Comment

changing styles? lol

i type whatever comes to mind, you ever going to think about not crying every time i post?
                  Yeah, you're right. Same ole same ole
                  sigpic

Comment

changing styles? lol

i type whatever comes to mind,you ever going to think about not crying every time i post
                    Thats why we call you Barph ! Not that we needed it but thanks for the confirmation

You still pretending that you make anyone here cry,other than tears of laughter that is?

Love the FB from Nebraska kids a baller

Comment

changing styles? lol

Ah the irony.... spends 90% of his time crying about other people supposedly crying and does not ever actually talk smack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great win for the Donks. Credit to them

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          Scoreboard

/thread
                          Kish, will nobody play with you over in Carolina's smack forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            Kish, will nobody play with you over in Carolina's smack forum?

Oh I tried. They just wanna cry about how dirty we are, the refs are why we won, NFL is fixed, broncos are the dirtiest team in the league.

They seriously got mad at me for posting after we won, meanwhile they probably collectively have a spaz attack whenever Cam is dancing and crap in the game, I'm sure.

They're a sensitive bunch....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              Oh I tried. They just wanna cry about how dirty we are, the refs are why we won, NFL is fixed, broncos are the dirtiest team in the league.

They seriously got mad at me for posting after we won, meanwhile they probably collectively have a spaz attack whenever Cam is dancing and crap in the game, I'm sure.

They're a sensitive bunch....
                              Apparently the fans are as much front runners as the team.

Broncos were in Newton's head early. Him making a point to shove Harris during a timeout made it evident. His whining every time he was hit another.

Newton's new TD dance was cute. Sure to be a hit with all the fans in Carolina when they run up the score on bad teams this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X