Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a living example of why a new poster shouldn't be able to start threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a living example of why a new poster shouldn't be able to start threads!

Bwahahahahaha. Nice start. Narrowly avoiding a hugely embarrassing loss to a grossly over-rated Panthers club at home. Talk about pathetic. Particularly after all the pregame hype with appearances by the biggest commercial pitchman in history (Chicken parm? Really?) not to mention ex Bunco John Elway who most informed football fans would still consider one of the top 25 quarterbacks of all time. Big bad defense? Nope, just bad. Then you've got Terrible Simpleton and his anemic 43 quarterback rating. Hilarious, yet the Mile High (emphasis on high) fans appear ready to declare him the next Aaron Rogers?! It's obvious that the 2015 "Better to be Lucky than Good" season has these lunatics suffering delusions of adequacy. Yup, no wonder they can't understand why no one else respects them.
    Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie

This is so bad I don't even know what to say

I mean, the whole post just sucks. The dude could not even get Aaron Rodgers' name right.

Put some effort into it and try something better than this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      This is so bad I don't even know what to say

I mean, the whole post just sucks. The dude could not even get Aaron Rodgers' name right.

Put some effort into it and try something better than this.
      We'll, he only signed up a few days ago and I bet he was working on this post since Thursday night, I'm sure those cute names took a while to think up.

Effort: A-
      Execution... well, there's always next time.

Comment

So do we CP him for effort?
        sigpic

Comment

Seriously, how much time did it take for you to come up with this junk?

What a damn waste of time.
          sigpic

Comment

Huh?
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Oh no, it looks like we sent him away. Maybe we were too harsh. It was only his first post. Sorry, man. Come back and give it another try. Come on, you can do it.
              sigpic

Comment

He's scared his cheating team will lose to Arizona. He's gotta come up with something to make himself feel good.
                Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                Accept it or seek therapy !
                sigpic

Comment

Hey he's hard worked or worked hard or whatever but anyway we'll all see his team suffer their first loss of the season in just about 24 hours. :thumb: I love football season...!

Comment

lol, lemme guess. Carolina fan?

Go check out your own boards if you wanna see some real whining. Those message boards are imploding with talk of "the nfl is the WWE", "the game was fixed", "the broncos are cheapshot artists" yadda yadda yadda. Ive never seen a bigger group of sniveling babies in my life lol

I was over there before the game. Tried to get something going and mums the word from sissy Panther fans. Those boards were dead. I don't know how that site was even still running. Must have been a long tenuous offseason wondering if the ad revenue was gunna be enough lol. Then I go there to prod a little after the game, and their glorious leader Igor or Iago whatever the hell the dudes name was couldn't take it so he banned me and closed any new signups What a pathetic joke lol

Tell you what, I hope to god we meet the Panthers in the Super Bowl so we can beat that ass like a drum again.
                    sigpic

Comment

He's either one of the Carolina babies, or our resident dingleberry Patriot fan BoJangles, or whatever. Either way, same ole same ole.
                      Last edited by kishzilla; 09-10-2016, 08:23 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

HATE ALL CAPS, BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME EVERYONE'S ATTENTION:

Since he's new here and is obviously here to troll on a new account, as he already had a different one, possibly hard work? Maybe someone else.

Anyway, I think it'd be awesome if absolutely no one actually addresses any comments he makes. Lol he could then pretend like it wouldn't bother him. But trust me, there is nothing worse for a dedicated troll than to be completely ignored by everyone.

There are plenty of other trolls around here to respond to. Lol but, if not that's fine too. You can do what you want. I just think it'd be funny considering how hard (he) work(ed) on coming up with the most trolling post he could possibly think of.

Comment

Also, can't edit on my phone for some reason but just *get everyone's attention*. Not some everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                            Also, can't edit on my phone for some reason but just *get everyone's attention*. Not some everyone.
                            Have you tried tapping the bottom right corner where the quote and edit tabs usually visibly located? I can't see them on my mobile either but when I tap in that area I'm able to quote and edit.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              So do we CP him for effort?
                              Neg him you mean?
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X