Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a living example of why a new poster shouldn't be able to start threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange and Blue Clown Crew earn playoff bye!!!

Yup, a playoff Buh Bye...a post season Gooooo Bye...a wildcard Mile High Adios

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...best defense since the Maginot Line...Bwahahahahaha

Love your offense too. :thumb: That o-line is amazing. Wherever did you go to find those blocking dummies?

Enjoy watching the playoffs.
    Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie

Comment

• not really. denver could still get in. miami has to lose another game an denver has to win out. Wouldn't be surprised that if NE wraps up the number 1 seed next week, Bill lets Miami win in week 17 to keep Denver out of the playoffs.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan_Enduncos View Post
        Yup, a playoff Buh Bye...a post season Gooooo Bye...a wildcard Mile High Adios

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...best defense since the Maginot Line...Bwahahahahaha

Love your offense too. :thumb: That o-line is amazing. Wherever did you go to find those blocking dummies?

Enjoy watching the playoffs.
        Read your sig. lol.

Comment

• 3 points? With all the smack talk on here by Donco fans, I expected a little more that THREE points. Lmao!

Comment

• Oh how the mighty have fallen. This team is self-destructive and it's all happening because of the head case general manager you all trust so much. The best defense in football ha ha but we'll see how good you are next season without Wade Phillips. I can't believe the Bowlen daughters are standing by allowing him to destroy such a great defense.

Comment

Working...
            X