Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers fans who live in reality

Taken from the comment section of NFL.com

Wow! Chiefs actually played like the Royals. First time I saw the never give up attitude from these guys.-Chiefs fan

YEAH THEY PLAYED THE BAD NEWS BEARS OF THE LEAGUE TO... JUST SAYING... BUT IT WAS A NICE COMEBACK -A CHARGERS FAN

Of course McCoy will give his usual unchanging excuse for loss plus will say how down the team was after Glass Man shattered for third year in a row. Fact his coaching, Pagano's coaching, ST coaching(lack thereof) and pansy players who couldn't cover leftover lasagna with aluminum foil or tackle a second grade math problem were the reasons for this disastrous loss.

San Diego isn't my favorite team anymore. It's who ever I draft on DraftKings.
    HAHAHAHAHHAA Sd is THE most pathetic team ever concieved in the nfl.... need proof?? look at any game in the last 2 years... today is the perfect example.. season= 5-11.. last place,, write this down and cry... SD season over,, same coach same losses got it??

James Haddox
    I don't think you are giving the Browns the credit they deserve. They've worked hard to be the worst team in the league, lol.
    Feel free to ad to the list
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

lol the comment section of NFL.com

there are so many morons there, not surprised you go there.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

While I'm incredibly salty toward the Chargers right now for blowing it, you're not wrong. Any commentors on NFL.com, ESPN.com and YouTube should almost certainly not be taken seriously. However, there's always opposite opinions on the spectrum, so someone is eventually right. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

How would you know if you don't go there!

I just identified one of the morons you speak of!
        Last edited by Beagle; 09-11-2016, 02:38 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

LoL @ San Diego Choker

Did anyone else get to see the Chokers blow a 21-poing lead to the chefs?

The Neutler Monkey got started off with a bang this season.

I am going to make a bold prediction and say the Chokers blow at least 2-more +14-point leads this season.

We are due for Tellway's Neutou! Blam Blam!

sigpic

Comment

hey man, it's Blam! Blam ! Blam! now.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              Did anyone else get to see the Chokers blow a 21-poing lead to the chefs?

The Neutler Monkey got started off with a bang this season.

I am going to make a bold prediction and say the Chokers blow at least 2-more +14-point leads this season.

We are due for Tellway's Neutou! Blam Blam!

I stopped paying attention to that game because I though "Well...Chargers got this game in the bag, it's over"

Lol....

sigpic

Comment

Dudes, you won ONLY because of a missed field goal. You talk like you blew out your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by AugustInHouston View Post
                  Dudes, you won ONLY because of a missed field goal. You talk like you blew out your opponent.
                  from a 10 point deficit.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

No, we talk like a team that just won a Super Bowl with a coaching staff that your idiot owner fired.
                    sigpic

Comment

We beat a team that went 17-2 last year. Chargers choked against Andy Reid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good ol San Diego. I didn't know who was gonna take it for a while there; Andy Reid's clock management or McCoy's turtling

You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

What does how we won our game have to do with clowning on the Chargers for choking?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with winning on a missed field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                              from a 10 point deficit.
                              Yea there is a big difference between coming from behind and winning (as we did) and blowing a 21 point lead as the Chuggers did...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X