No announcement yet.

Chargers fans who live in reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you win by a field goal, sometimes you win by 30 when the other team's QB throws no TDs and 4 picks with a 15.9 passer rating.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AugustInHouston View Post
      Dudes, you won ONLY because of a missed field goal. You talk like you blew out your opponent.
      Yep, won by a missed FG against the reigning NFC Champions after coming back from a 10 point deficit. But you're right that's barely more impressive than a team losing after having a 21 point lead...

Comment

Dudes, you won ONLY because of a missed field goal. You talk like you blew out your opponent.
        Why are you even here? Go enjoy your boy Brent Bosweilder and your win on your own boards and talk to people who actually care.
        sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't you wish you could of won with a missed field goal? but instead you lost with a 21 point lead. "CHOKERS"
          Originally posted by broncos SB2010
          I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Yep, won by a missed FG against the reigning NFC Champions after coming back from a 10 point deficit. But you're right that's barely more impressive than a team losing after having a 21 point lead...
            With a QB making his first start in the NFL and a team overcoming 3 TO's but......
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              With a QB making his first start in the NFL and a team overcoming 3 TO's but......
              You forgot to add this at the end.

sigpic

Comment

It wasn't as if he missed a chip shot. It was a 50 yarder. A 50 yarder, even in Denver, is still not a given to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  How would you know if you don't go there!

I just identified one of the morons you speak of!
                  ive seen it simply by reading articles, stopped reading long ago. i see that stuff on youtube but dont read them either. i damn sure not going to pretend any of it is credible and you will never see me actually try to link them here

heck i could just wait for a broncos loss and link stuff from GD if i was going to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    lol the comment section of NFL.com

there are so many morons there, not surprised you go there.
                    Ah good ole Baph hypocrisy...You'd have to go there yourself to know what it's like.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Ah good ole Baph hypocrisy...You'd have to go there yourself to know what it's like.
                      it's funny how you will all stick of for each other at all costs, isn't it? beagle needs all the help he can get.

yes i have seen the NFL.com comment section before frey, i read articles there after all. however i stopped reading the comments long ago, much like the youtube comments section.

not sure what's so hard to figure out about that? no hypocrisy involved, just you trying to save beagle from himself and it isn't working

Comment

it's funny how you will all stick of for each other at all costs, isn't it? beagle needs all the help he can get.

yes i have seen the NFL.com comment section before frey, i read articles there after all. however i stopped reading the comments long ago, much like the youtube comments section.

not sure what's so hard to figure out about that? no hypocrisy involved, just you trying to save beagle from himself and it isn't working
                        But if you read them and that doesn't make you an idiot, wouldn't it be a logical conclusion that beagle reading them is too not an idiot...If you can't grasp your fallacy I can't really help you to overcome your logical shortcomings man...
                        sigpic

Comment

at all costs? What exactly were the costs here? None there was no cost at all.

The best part is you just misused an "idiom". The Irony is probably lost on you
                          Last edited by Beagle; 09-12-2016, 03:48 PM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Ironically... my phone charger stopped working at the same time KC made their run...
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

What's ironic is the Baphs posted non stop before the season now he is nowhere to be found, interesting!
                              sigpic

Comment

Who said we blew out our opponent?
                                We are acting like a fan base who has had a charger troll on our boards all offseason running his mouth about how we are doomed, our Qb stinks, our defense will take a step back, our GM is overrated, instead of worrying about his own team.

I guess your going to be the Texans version of Baphs, we can't wait for Your $18 million dollar man to come into Mile High.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X