Chargers fans who live in reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    What's ironic is the Baphs posted non stop before the season now he is nowhere to be found, interesting!
    but apparently according to bap...I don't have the guts to post in smack since he put me on ignore
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Who said we blew out our opponent?
      We are acting like a fan base who has had a charger troll on our boards all offseason running his mouth about how we are doomed, our Qb stinks, our defense will take a step back, our GM is overrated, instead of worrying about his own team.

I guess your going to be the Texans version of Baphs, we can't wait for Your $18 million dollar man to come into Mile High.
      All of those teammates that he never called back and turned his back on. And Cam thought he had it bad ...
      sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

What's ironic is the Baphs posted non stop before the season now he is nowhere to be found, interesting!
        Well, maybe he finally got a job that sends him on business trips?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh B_ARSE Barph sighting

Comment

Forgive me, this is more accurate of a Barph business trip...

Comment

My impersonation of bap

You guys resorting to meme smack shows I have shredded you with my great football knowledge and you all crying around about me cause you cant handle...what next?...you gonna get all emo and put me on ignore cause your crying...all i do is talk 100% accuarate football talk which none of you sissies will ever get
              Cause your so worried about getting smacked down byvmy great knowledge

Everybody says I have a great football brain...the best brain so my great brain keeps me from coming back here so i dont react to all these personal smack jabs...and get a ....gasp....infraction

But I don't take smack serious at all
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Forgive me, this is more accurate of a Barph business trip...

this coming from the guy that just whined about making things about me?

i have been here no different than i always am.

funny thing is, when i'm here posting you all cry about why i am here posting all the damn time.

you guys are all happy because your team barely won a game and the chargers barely lost theirs, too bad the season isn't over after only one game.

funny thing is, the chargers lost their game on a missed FG and the broncos win theirs on a missed FG. the chargers looked good until they went into a shell and played not to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Well, maybe he finally got a job that sends him on business trips?
                  again, i have literally posted no less than i did all summer. you guys act like you monitor my posting so much, i go days without coming here and it's been that way for years. it's actually kind of weird how you guys monitor me so much, i'm surprised you dont scour the internet for baph sightings

Comment

hey donko fans,,,,,it was one game, you didn't win back to back championships and the chargers didnt go 0-16.....it was one damn game. talk to me after you get beat on october 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      But if you read them and that doesn't make you an idiot, wouldn't it be a logical conclusion that beagle reading them is too not an idiot...If you can't grasp your fallacy I can't really help you to overcome your logical shortcomings man...
                      again, i read the articles.....THE ARTICLES. i don't go to the comment section because i know of the idiocy that goes on there. i'm sorry if this is just too much for your brain to process.

there are NFL.com ARTICLES and then there is the comment section. just like youtube, i watch youtube videos but do i read the comment sections? nope.

yes i have seen them before, i think everyone has. but do i go there and read them like beagle does? no. do i think it's a credible source for football opinions like beagle seems to think it is? hell no lol

keep defending the guy that gets abused here by me on a regular basis, again,,,,he needs all the help he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        at all costs? What exactly were the costs here? None there was no cost at all.

The best part is you just misused an "idiom". The Irony is probably lost on you
                        the cost of looking foolish. he is trying to save you from yourself, he is being your white knight in shining armor.

the best part is you actually think the NFL.com comments section is cedible and a donko fan had to come to your rescue to try and revert attention away from that fact
                        Last edited by baphamet; 09-14-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          this coming from the guy that just whined about making things about me?

i have been here no different than i always am.

funny thing is, when i'm here posting you all cry about why i am here posting all the damn time.

you guys are all happy because your team barely won a game and the chargers barely lost theirs, too bad the season isn't over after only one game.

funny thing is, the chargers lost their game on a missed FG and the broncos win theirs on a missed FG. the chargers looked good until they went into a shell and played not to lose.
                          Barely lost? You were up 27-10 with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Your team choked! To Alex Smith! A KC team missing Justin Houston & Jamal Charles, their best two players!

Denver came back from a 17-7 first half to hold Cam Newton and the Panthers high octane offense to 3 points in the second half. And we overcame 3 turnovers and a 4th and 21 gift from the refs to allow Carolina a game winning fg attempt.

But your right barely, barely, right if you barely win or lose whats the big deal, I will remember that if we barley lose or you guys barely win, ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

Barely lost? You were up 27-10 with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Your team choked! To Alex Smith! A KC team missing Justin Houston & Jamal Charles, their best two players!

Denver came back from a 17-7 first half to hold Cam Newton and the Panthers high octane offense to 3 points in the second half. And we overcame 3 turnovers and a 4th and 21 gift from the refs to allow Carolina a game winning fg attempt.

But your right barely, barely, right if you barely win or lose whats the big deal, I will remember that if we barley lose or you guys barely win, ok.
                            a win is a win sure, but from the way you are all acting, it's pretty ridiculous when you consider your team had to come back to win at home when you are the NFL champs.

you guys are acting like you just won the SB again and the chargers just went 0-16. the chargers actually looked damn good until the second half when they went conservative.

that was on the road against a top 10 defense and a playoff team from a year ago.

but yeah you can remember that, while your at it if the chargers barely beat the broncos take notice of my reaction, it won't be as if we just won the SB, that's for sure.

Comment

a win is a win sure, but from the way you are all acting, it's pretty ridiculous when you consider your team had to come back to win at home when you are the NFL champs.

you guys are acting like you just won the SB again and the chargers just went 0-16. the chargers actually looked damn good until the second half when they went conservative.

that was on the road against a top 10 defense and a playoff team from a year ago.

but yeah you can remember that, while your at it if the chargers barely beat the broncos take notice of my reaction, it won't be as if we just won the SB, that's for sure.
                              Denver just won a game against the NFC Champions when many people didn't give them a chance because of the QB situation. Not to mention that they came back from a 10 point deficit to do so and they did so in a game where the defense didn't play that well. People are excited because they beat a team that should be one of the best in the NFL this year.

Meanwhile the Chargers just lost a game where they had a 21 point lead. They were rolling in the first half but couldn't do anything once the Chefs made their adjustments at half time.

I know you blamed the coaching staff for this loss, and they deserve a big share of the blame, but you don't seem to acknowledge you're stuck with that coaching staff the entire season. They might first McCoy midseason, but they won't be able to replace them all. For 15 more games that coaching staff will be there. Enjoy!

Comment

hey donko fans,,,,,it was one game, you didn't win back to back championships and the chargers didnt go 0-16.....it was one damn game. talk to me after you get beat on october 13th.
                                You planning on blowing another 21-point lead on October 13th too? Do you think McCoy will still be the coach then?

I don't understand how McCoy can take a team with Tim Tebow as QB to the playoffs-- yet fail so miserably in SD. What is it? It can't be the coach. Maybe it is the culture of failure and striving for mediocrity that has embarrassed that team for so long.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X