Chargers fans who live in reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    a win is a win sure, but from the way you are all acting, it's pretty ridiculous when you consider your team had to come back to win at home when you are the NFL champs.

you guys are acting like you just won the SB again and the chargers just went 0-16. the chargers actually looked damn good until the second half when they went conservative.

that was on the road against a top 10 defense and a playoff team from a year ago.

but yeah you can remember that, while your at it if the chargers barely beat the broncos take notice of my reaction, it won't be as if we just won the SB, that's for sure.
    Really? Our first game with a qb in his first start, and 4 new starters on the oline and your suprised we had to come from behind to win after 2 redzone turnovers?
    What's funny is no matter what you say you had us losing to Carolina.
    Are the Chiefs a top ten defense this year minus Justin Houston and CB Sean Smith?
    Your team allowed 33 pts to the Chiefs minus Jamal Charles. Denver shutdown. The league MVP and he had back his #1 receiver. It's ok when your Boyz face Carolina will get to see how easy of a game the Broncos won.
    You can be sure if we are up 27-10 against KC with 9 minutes left in the 4th qrt the Broncos will win!
    You saying you won't celebrate like you just won the Superbowl is like a person with no hands saying he wouldn't drop a pass. Don't speak of things you know nothing about Baphs.....hold on then you wouldn't be able to talk football ; )
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-14-2016, 12:02 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Me and a coworker the other day talking about the Chargers:

Me: What happened to you guys?

Him: Well, we won half a game!
      A thing of beauty.

Comment

the cost of looking foolish. he is trying to save you from yourself, he is being your white knight in shining armor.

the best part is you actually think the NFL.com comments section is credible and a donko fan had to come to your rescue to try and revert attention away from that fact
        the best part is you actually think that comments on nfl.com are any different than comments on a forum or maybe its that you read things and ad to them like saying I think "the NFL.com comments section is "cedible " Never said it or insinuated it.

Your reading deficiencies really cant be over looked at any time because you just wont allow it.

Let me be clear, in order to be insightful you must have insight and that will take better reading skills on your part I am afraid.:2cents:

btw what is "cedible" I looked and that word isn't "credible"

Weak smack glows in the dark.. and I would say thanks for the night light Barph but your smack is blindingly bright! :thumb:
        Last edited by Beagle; 09-14-2016, 08:49 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

funny thing is, the chargers lost their game on a missed FG and the broncos win theirs on a missed FG. the chargers looked good until they went into a shell and played not to lose.
          Please try not to pretend like they're the same thing. I mean REALLY try.
          sigpic

Comment

the chargers actually looked damn good until the second half when they went conservative.
            "We looked really good until we looked really REALLY bad. "
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              I know you blamed the coaching staff for this loss, and they deserve a big share of the blame, but you don't seem to acknowledge you're stuck with that coaching staff the entire season. They might first McCoy midseason, but they won't be able to replace them all. For 15 more games that coaching staff will be there. Enjoy!
              Which is a big reason why I said until they prove otherwise, I have no reason to think they're gunna be anything different than they have been for multiple years now....

Looked like the same ole same ole to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                "We looked really good until we looked really REALLY bad. "
                still didn't look that bad, did you watch the game? the conservative play calling shot us in the foot, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  the best part is you actually think that comments on nfl.com are any different than comments on a forum or maybe its that you read things and ad to them like saying I think "the NFL.com comments section is "cedible " Never said it or insinuated it.
                  you most definitely did insinuate it by making a topic dedicated to those posts.

Your reading deficiencies really cant be over looked at any time because you just wont allow it.

Let me be clear, in order to be insightful you must have insight and that will take better reading skills on your part I am afraid.:2cents:
                  is that why i absolutely abuse you in smack on a daily basis? you fail so much in smack it isn't even funny anymore. again, why make a thread dedicated to the NFL.com comment section if you didn't think those were credible comments?

it's different here because people are held accountable here for what they say, at least i am. people in those comment sections say whatever the hell they can to be trolls, just like the youtube comment section.

it's really sad and pathetic i actually have to explain this to you.

btw what is "cedible" I looked and that word isn't "credible"
                  not that it matters at all but i never spelled it that way you nit wit. it's literally impossible for you not to fall on your face when trying to talk smack.

Weak smack glows in the dark.. and I would say thanks for the night light Barph but your smack is blindingly bright! :thumb:
                  weak smack is making a thread dedicated to some comments made on the NFL.com comments section. i wish i could say you are bright, but that would be far more credit than you deserve.

Comment

still didn't look that bad, did you watch the game? the conservative play calling shot us in the foot, plain and simple.
                    Good thing you've got that other HC to take over for McCoy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      Good thing you've got that other HC to take over for McCoy.
                      who whiz? they won't need him to do that unless they promote him after the season if the chargers don't make the playoffs. what's funny is you guys acting like the chargers looked like junk, you all know damn well their team looked good and just fell apart at the end trying to kill the clock.

DL, OL. the RB's.....all areas you and so many more questioned....they all looked good and much improved against a top 10 defense from last season on the road.

Comment

you most definitely did insinuate it by making a topic dedicated to those posts.

is that why i absolutely abuse you in smack on a daily basis? you fail so much in smack it isn't even funny anymore. again, why make a thread dedicated to the NFL.com comment section if you didn't think those were credible comments?

it's different here because people are held accountable here for what they say, at least i am. people in those comment sections say whatever the hell they can to be trolls, just like the youtube comment section.

it's really sad and pathetic i actually have to explain this to you.

not that it matters at all but i never spelled it that way you nit wit. it's literally impossible for you not to fall on your face when trying to talk smack.

weak smack is making a thread dedicated to some comments made on the NFL.com comments section. i wish i could say you are bright, but that would be far more credit than you deserve.
                        Your whole post failed as usual but lets just concentrate on this tiny bold and enlarged snippet as the proof that not only was it all wrong and self gratifying but that you cant even read what you wrote much less understand what others write

the cost of looking foolish. he is trying to save you from yourself, he is being your white knight in shining armor.

the best part is you actually think the NFL.com comments section is cedible and a donko fan had to come to your rescue to try and revert attention away from that fact
                        Yeah you never spelled it like that at all Nit wit indeed Barph it's literally impossible for you not to fall on your face when trying to talk at all much less smack.

They have adult reading classes for the illiterate but I am not sure you completely qualify. Definitely a remedial reading class though. You should look into it!
                        Last edited by Beagle; 09-15-2016, 04:57 AM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

that and your weak pathetic defense
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

only in the bizzaro world of bapsmack can a team

that looked good early, then crumbled in all phases of the game losing a 21 point 4th qrter lead

be considered the same as

a team who is the defending champs, playing a qb that has taken 1 snap in the nfl, and overcame three offensive turnovers , all in scoring distance, to come from behind and shut down the leagues best offense in 2015 and nfc CONFERANCE CHAMP...TO WIN

sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Me and a coworker the other day talking about the Chargers:

A thing of beauty.
                              BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Yet still shows up on the right side of the win/loss column as a "L"....
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                                Your whole post failed as usual but lets just concentrate on this tiny bold and enlarged snippet as the proof that not only was it all wrong and self gratifying but that you cant even read what you wrote much less understand what others write

Yeah you never spelled it like that at all Nit wit indeed Barph it's literally impossible for you not to fall on your face when trying to talk at all much less smack.

They have adult reading classes for the illiterate but I am not sure you completely qualify. Definitely a remedial reading class though. You should look into it!
                                still clinging to your grammar smack huh? even after i busted you doing the same stuff. you do realize that grammar smack tells me i'm under your skin and you got nothing else, right? just like always of course.

i like that you used proper grammar this time whebn running your grammar smack, don't say i never taught you anything

Comment

Working...
                                X