Chargers fans who live in reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    still clinging to your grammar smack huh? even after i busted you doing the same stuff. you do realize that grammar smack tells me i'm under your skin and you got nothing else, right? just like always of course.

i like that you used proper grammar this time whebn running your grammar smack, don't say i never taught you anything
    Great Posts!
    This is the example of a Charger fan living in their own reality.
    In his world he is teaching people while spelling when (whebn).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      still clinging to your grammar smack huh? even after i busted you doing the same stuff. you do realize that grammar smack tells me i'm under your skin and you got nothing else, right? just like always of course.

i like that you used proper grammar this time whebn running your grammar smack, don't say i never taught you anything
      First you You don't know the difference between grammar and spelling

grammar is the set of structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics.
      Spelling the process or activity of writing or naming the letters of a word.
      the way a word is spelled.
      plural noun: spellings
      second you don't know the difference between grammar smack and you just posted something stupid as hell smack!:thumb: which is what it means when you say something like
      not that it matters at all but i never spelled it that way you nit wit.
      When you did 3 post earlier. Oh who am i kidding! You cant even understand what you wrote how are you supposed to understand on a grown up level with a drug addled mind

ad·dled
      ˈadld/Submit
      adjective
      unable to think clearly; confused.
      "this might just be my addled brain playing tricks"
      (of an egg) rotten.

But of course youre right! Me mocking you and laughing at you means you are getting to me
      Last edited by Beagle; 09-17-2016, 10:38 PM.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
      X