Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patsy's vs Cardinal official New Eng_laugh criticism thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
    Better watch out or the little dog will bite your heals. Lol, these foolish donkey fans, lol
    This the same little dog that got his lunch handed to him 25 times in the mile high turf in the AFCCG last year? Didn't look too scary to me. Old man tommy cheat )

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
      The only thing he'll be doing at 50 is eating his dinner through a straw if von miller has anything to do with it haha.

      He's had zero wins that have been legitimate. When its all said and done he is going to go down as a cheat, hell the guy is still banned lol.
      We win SB's legally in denver. big difference.
      Supposedly the secret weapon is Julian Edlemen.

      He's the emergency 4th string QB behind Brissett and we can expect Josh McDummy
      To install some designed plays such as direct snaps and hand offs to Edlemen in an attempt to fool elite NFL defenses but mainly and particularly the Denver Broncos...

      Trickery isn't ingenuity, far from it in fact.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
        The only thing he'll be doing at 50 is eating his dinner through a straw if von miller has anything to do with it haha.

        He's had zero wins that have been legitimate. When its all said and done he is going to go down as a cheat, hell the guy is still banned lol.
        We win SB's legally in denver. big difference.
        So how did he cheat in SB 49? Someone is mad that Brady has more rings than your entire franchise. Lololol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
          This the same little dog that got his lunch handed to him 25 times in the mile high turf in the AFCCG last year? Didn't look too scary to me. Old man tommy cheat )
          First it's 23 times, then 24 times, now it's 25 times. By next week it'll be 50 times. You kids are comical. Haha

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
            This the same little dog that got his lunch handed to him 25 times in the mile high turf in the AFCCG last year? Didn't look too scary to me. Old man tommy cheat )
            brand new team, brand new season.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SharkBaitOoHaHa View Post
              So how did he cheat in SB 49? Someone is mad that Brady has more rings than your entire franchise. Lololol
              Formation gate? Deflategate? Your team should never had gotten past Baltimore. And if the league had been on its game the suspension should have been the next four games... not 2 seasons later against paper tigers.... oh but the league is out to get the poor pats...

              Comment


              • Here we go again. Broncos fans have nothing to say so it's back to deflategate.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Here we go again. Broncos fans have nothing to say so it's back to deflategate.
                  I've said plenty you guys are the ones that have nothing to say.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    I've said plenty you guys are the ones that have nothing to say.
                    Time to kill before going to the strip club, I see.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SharkBaitOoHaHa View Post
                      First it's 23 times, then 24 times, now it's 25 times. By next week it'll be 50 times. You kids are comical. Haha
                      Either way, 23,24,25 does it really matter? Miller is 27 and not even in his prime along with the rest of our defense and Brady is an old man that couldn't move well last year. This time round it'll be worse.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SharkBaitOoHaHa View Post
                        So how did he cheat in SB 49? Someone is mad that Brady has more rings than your entire franchise. Lololol
                        Your franchise was non-existent until belicheat began his directorial debut in winning his first SB and then the cheating spiralled from there.

                        And you trolls can preach brady all you like but the guy is a system QB that has tarnished whatever legacy he had.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          Time to kill before going to the strip club, I see.
                          I work there Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday night, it's extra money. I work the door as well as help keep the peace.

                          The girls tip me very well for being there for them and It allows me a very nice chunk of side money which in turn also allows me to enjoy ball games and barbecues.

                          You know some of the finer things in life? Wait, these are things that you will never know anything about but nice try in an attempt to insult me but once again you fail.

                          At least I'm not claiming to be a lawyer when everyone here can see that you lack the comprehension and intelligence that it takes to be even auto injury lawyer.

                          Go ahead and attempt another personal attack because you have nothing, I always make you look like a fool and you know it.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-23-2016, 07:41 AM.

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=Sam_Z;5475758]I work there Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday night, it's extra money. I work the door as well as help keep the peace.

                            The girls tip me very well for being there for them and It allows me a very nice chunk of side money which in turn also allows me to enjoy ball games and barbecues.

                            You know some of the finer things in life? Wait, these are things that you will never know anything about but nice try in an attempt to insult me but once again you fail.

                            At least I'm not claiming to be a lawyer when everyone here can see that you lack the comprehension and intelligence that it takes to be even auto injury lawyer.

                            Go ahead and attempt another personal attack because you have nothing, I always make you look like a fool.

                            What's foolish is to try to determine what one makes and what one enjoys in his life.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X