Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLTS WEEK!!!! Let's get this started.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Ware will heal up quickly but in the meantime it will give us a pretty good look at not only Ray and Barrett but Dekota Watson as well. I believe he has a ton of potential as a pass rusher and should turn some heads in Wades system.

However once Ware left the game I felt there was a somewhat lack in the pass rush, at least until the final moments of the game when Vons adrenaline took over!

Comment

thats awesome.......
      sigpic

Comment

Losing ware sucks but we have the depth to cover it. Plus if it's not too severe a fracture we would potentially get him back towards the end of the season fully rested.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

"Dear Genevieve,

The battle is lost. General Von Miller broke through our line.
          Hunted by a Wolfe, we retreated to a road with a sign that read: "B-Ware".
          Once there, there was no way we could cross the No Fly Zone.
          I've been hit left and right. Commander Pagano might not make it.
          I am coming home. I hope thy stew is waiting for me.

Yours always,
          General A. Luck"
          Stealing that for Facebook.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

This the equivalent of what Bronco fans are doing when responding to your posts

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
              This the equivalent of what Bronco fans are doing when responding to your posts
              by crying up a storm every time?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                by crying up a storm every time?
                Baphs that Denver d you said would take a step back this year looked better vs the colts today than their match up last year. Thoughts?
                sigpic

Comment

Does someone want to tell me why our schedule is so easy this year?
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Commentators said they thought it would be hard to argue we weren't better this year than last year.

Barph knows best though lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Denvers D was dominant against a pretty good Indy offense.

I think Siemian is leaving his receivers hanging to get destroyed with his passes way to often, but he should improve with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                        Denvers D was dominant against a pretty good Indy offense.

I think Siemian is leaving his receivers hanging to get destroyed with his passes way to often, but he should improve with experience.
                        Indy's offensive line was horrible. When you are facing Denver's D with that o-line, it will spell disaster.
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          Indy's offensive line was horrible. When you are facing Denver's D with that o-line, it will spell disaster.
                          I think I sensed a hint of respect in there
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            Quite the opposite if you ask me .... just like the so called "analysts" we see someone using the shortcomings of one team to justify the dominance of another.

It's never "Dang, Denvers' D-Line is still impressive without Malik Jackson" or "Dang, Denvers' Defense is still playing at a Champion level"

nope ... rather "Oh well Indy's O-line sucks so Denver should've dominated them"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                              Quite the opposite if you ask me .... just like the so called "analysts" we see someone using the shortcomings of one team to justify the dominance of another.

It's never "Dang, Denvers' D-Line is still impressive without Malik Jackson" or "Dang, Denvers' Defense is still playing at a Champion level"

nope ... rather "Oh well Indy's O-line sucks so Denver should've dominated them"
                              Wrong. The implication was denver's dominant d-line against a bad o-line is a recipe for failure.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                For now...

Comment

Working...
                                X