Ron Rivera's as big of a crybaby as Cam is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    how much misinformation could you cram in there? literally the only thing correct that you just said is i claimed denver's offense will be crap, they are. no i didn't say the chargers would be world beaters, i'm on record as saying they will win 9 or 10 games this year.

i said how great i was? as in me personally? or the chargers? either way i said neither. the chargers came out exactly how i said they would, yes they folded, does that mean they actually suck? does winning one game with a "rookie" QB make me wrong?

of course not but you homers want to act like its over and you just proved me wrong. sorry kiddo but nope, that is not how this game works. you win nothing and prove nothing in week 1.

you do know you know trevor siemian isn't a rookie, right?

ROFL!! all my predictions eh? is that why i constantly win sig bets here? ask kish, he has lost multiple sig bets to me because i am always wrong

i could make a heck of a list out of the things i have been right about, but you go ahead and play fantasy land smack, make up whatever kind of garbage you can think of because it sounds better in your head.

by the way, the chargers actually looked really good, they just blew a lead. tell me what you thought of their OL, DL, and their running game....i need a good laugh.

anyways, come back and talk to me oct 13th when you get sent home packing with your garbage offense
    You twist and turn and back track and attempt to dig yourself out of more holes than a defense lawyer but clearly without the education.

You win troll post of the decade award for that last paragraph.

Comment

well yeah but you came straight here after the game just to call me an idiot as if that one win proved me wrong somehow.
      The amount of garbage you barph'ed warranted that and more. If you can't deal with the repercussions of your flapping yap then shut it
      sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! all my predictions eh? is that why i constantly win sig bets here? ask kish, he has lost multiple sig bets to me because i am always wrong
        I've lost one sig bet to you. You've smoked yourself retarded.

by the way, the chargers actually looked really good, they just blew a lead. tell me what you thought of their OL, DL, and their running game....i need a good laugh.
        Yeah, they looked incredible

You know what I thought they looked like? The Chargers. Same ole same ole.

All those close games you lost last year, and your team hasn't improved jack in that area.

Sure, the defense only allowed 3 points in the first 30 minutes, but in the second, they put up 30. Your D looked pretty much like they did last year in the second half. But yeah, compartmentalize the entire game to the part you were giggling about and not the one you were sniveling about lol

Nobody hypes their team after a loss like Barph. He's had a lot of practice
        Last edited by kishzilla; 09-18-2016, 09:03 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Rivera complains about not having a home game. His fans can't even sell their home opener out.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            Rivera complains about not having a home game. His fans can't even sell their home opener out.
            sigpic

Comment

how much misinformation could you cram in there? literally the only thing correct that you just said is i claimed denver's offense will be crap, they are. no i didn't say the chargers would be world beaters, i'm on record as saying they will win 9 or 10 games this year.

i said how great i was? as in me personally? or the chargers? either way i said neither. the chargers came out exactly how i said they would, yes they folded, does that mean they actually suck? does winning one game with a "rookie" QB make me wrong?

of course not but you homers want to act like its over and you just proved me wrong. sorry kiddo but nope, that is not how this game works. you win nothing and prove nothing in week 1.

you do know you know trevor siemian isn't a rookie, right?

i could make a heck of a list out of the things i have been right about, but you go ahead and play fantasy land smack, make up whatever kind of garbage you can think of because it sounds better in your head.

anyways, come back and talk to me oct 13th when you get sent home packing with your garbage offense
              I thought both your OL and DL
              Looked like garbage and that was proven by the choke job performance that followed in the second half. If you wanna try and find positives from that then by all means go ahead. Now I'm sure you'll come back with a bunch of stats spun to make those departments look Good but the reality is that the Chiefs do not look good this year.
              You will not find much sympathy around these boards though. Winning is the only thing that matters in Denver. If you wanna find good company for bragging about a trashy team you'll find plenty of company on the Dolphins, Lions or Saints board. That's the kind of company I put you guys in.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                Wow, this is crazy!

Remember to open to 2013 season the Ravens had to come to Denver due to scheduling conflicts, and they had won the Super Bowl! They didn't complain, half the teams have to open on the road, it's the way it is, deal with it.
                Actually they did complain. They were mad they didn't get that game at home being that they were the SB champs. Furthermore Denver had to face them after losing in the playoffs and the Seahawks after the SB....plus they sent Manning to play Indy right after they cut him. Ron has to understand ratings is what makes them all millionaires for playing/Coaching a sport. Can't cry about it.

Comment

Working...
                X