Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bengals Week....... LET IT ROLL!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bengals Week....... LET IT ROLL!!!!

    Here we go!!!

    Last edited by Stackhouser; 09-19-2016, 06:52 AM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Here we go!!!

    Where's whodey?

    Everyone's afraid of Cincinnati's defense right now, everyone on the radio at least.

    I don't see Andy Dalton doing much of anything against this Broncos defense however I am bummed about the loss of Demarcus ware for a little while but I just hope Shane Ray and Shaquille Barrett can pick up the slack.

    Also we may have to give Dakota Watson some playing time just to spell relief in certain situations

    Comment


    • #3
      Andy Dalton dropped back 54 times and the running backs carried it 16 times. That kind of ratio plays right into our defensive strengths. As long as Siemian doesn't freeze up on the road and the Bungles all of a suddenly develop a running game (31st in the league), we can take them.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

      Comment


      • #4
        It's going to be all defense in this one.

        Comment


        • #5
          You've got to know when to sack em...

          Comment


          • #6
            This is the first game that has me slightly concerned (ever so slightly) We need to do something in the Redzone this week. Regular season Andy Dalton is impressive.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Cincinatti is a tough place to play but denver should win.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                This is the first game that has me slightly concerned (ever so slightly) We need to do something in the Redzone this week. Regular season Andy Dalton is impressive.
                I agree Denver needs to be more creative in the red zone instead of just trying to punch the ball up the middle.

                I was very disappointed yesterday when they went for a run up the middle instead of a bootleg pass to the tight end Phillips.

                Also I would like to see more screenplays, stretch that defense with the wide receivers and have Simeon dump it off with the forward shovel pass to Andy Janivich to pick up the score.

                There are a lot things they can do in the red zone to score 90% of the time if not every time, they just need to open the playbook up a little more.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who Dey, where you at?
                  I really like Cheese.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    Who Dey, where you at?
                    On Facebook. I'd be surprised if he shows up, but I think he might have dropped in during the playoffs last year ago who knows.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You have to scheme to take out A.J.Green, otherwise he will hurt you if you just play him 1-on-1 all the time.

                      Bengals' D at home is opportunistic, and Siemian will have to take care of the ball real well. The Bengals can be run on and I expect the Broncos to give them a healthy dose of CJ.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                        You have to scheme to take out A.J.Green, otherwise he will hurt you if you just play him 1-on-1 all the time.

                        Bengals' D at home is opportunistic, and Siemian will have to take care of the ball real well. The Bengals can be run on and I expect the Broncos to give them a healthy dose of CJ.
                        I don't think the bengals are better defensively than the Panthers, but you are right, gotta watch the turnovers. It's the Bengals offense that actually worries me in this game.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I don't think the bengals are better defensively than the Panthers, but you are right, gotta watch the turnovers. It's the Bengals offense that actually worries me in this game.
                          Dalton has suffered a foot injury so he will be somewhat limited to pocket passing more than anything...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't know why, but I just thought this was funny.....
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                              You have to scheme to take out A.J.Green, otherwise he will hurt you if you just play him 1-on-1 all the time.

                              Bengals' D at home is opportunistic, and Siemian will have to take care of the ball real well. The Bengals can be run on and I expect the Broncos to give them a healthy dose of CJ.
                              I really hope they include Janovich too. I was disappointed they didn't use the FB more especially in the Red Zone.
                              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X