Another Example of How Tom Brady is Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    i was told on this forum that it is impossible for even an all-time great defense to pitch a shut out this day and age. That was the justification given why the 2015 broncos could not. And yet the 2016 patriots and 49ers have already done so.
    Considering their past, they most likely cheated to accomplish that feat...

Comment

Oh sorry, all you bronco fans look and think alike. I got you confused with Freyaka,
      That was actually a funny post. I found myself chuckling a bit.

No offense to you Frey!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
        The score would have been 60-0 if Brady would have been in. Make no mistake... this Patriots Team is the #1 in the league right now. I'm predicting the AFCCG will once again go through Foxborough this year, barring some sort of major meltdown/string of serious injuries.
        Right here is an example of a person that doesn't understand how sports truly work. The idea of multiple variables that we learned in 5th grade science class, along with the scientific method.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkBaitOoHaHa View Post
          So now beating the Cardinals, Dolphins and Texans is now "success "? Lol keep the laughs coming, kiddo.
          What? I never said that.

It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.
          Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

Are they really patting themselves on the back for beating Brock Osweiler, Ryan Tannehill, and Carson Palmer?
            sigpic

Comment

I think I already provided that stats that show Brady's postseason success is based on no small part due to being on great teams and benefiting from opponents mistakes.

Comment

so the pats go 3-0 and this is all you can come up with? talk about insecurity...
                Here's one for em do the pats go to six super bowls without Brady at qb?

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
                  So is Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, and Fran Tarkenton?

Is Troy Aikman better than Peyton Manning?

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
                    If they had any qb in the 10 all time, they go to 8 probably. Good thing for us that they just have Brady to hold them back from going to more.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
                      So is Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, and Fran Tarkenton?

Is Troy Aikman better than Peyton Manning?
                      Brady has stats (regular season and post) as well as a lot of post season wins. None of those other names you mentioned have both.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Brady has stats (regular season and post) as well as a lot of post season wins. None of those other names you mentioned have both.
                        None of those other quarterbacks have accomplished that feat.

Do you not think that maybe the reason only Tom Brady has accomplished that feat may be the result of both spy gate and deflate gate?

Asterisks

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          None of those other quarterbacks have accomplished that feat.

Do you not think that maybe the reason only Tom Brady has accomplished that feat may be the result of both spy gate and deflate gate?

Asterisks
                          no, i don't.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

no, i don't.
                            Well you know what they say, ignorance is bliss and in this case it is defined to a Tom.

I mean T!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Well you know what they say, ignorance is bliss and in this case it is defined to a Tom.

I mean T!
                              as i've said many times before, no one cares. Brady will go down as the greatest and most accomplished. People who are on the HOF committee for the most part don't care and people who have played the game at the NFL level for the most part don't care.

Comment

as i've said many times before, no one cares. Brady will go down as the greatest and most accomplished. People who are on the HOF committee for the most part don't care and people who have played the game at the NFL level for the most part don't care.
                                Wanna bet?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/patr...on-was-correct

Almost 70% of football fans believe Tom Brady is a cheater
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X