sigpic

Comment

Do you have any other dumb comments?
          Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
            If they had any qb in the 10 all time, they go to 8 probably. Good thing for us that they just have Brady to hold them back from going to more.
            I hope you broncos don't lose to the bengals, that would be really embarrassing.

Comment

That would suck if you guys lost the game, EXPECIALLY against a weak Bengals team. There should be no way you lose at all. The Bengals we garbage, not good. Don't lose,

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
                That would suck if you guys lost the game, EXPECIALLY against a weak Bengals team. There should be no way you lose at all. The Bengals we garbage, not good. Don't lose,
                Are you drinking??? Word to the wise, never post while intoxicated...

What is embarrassing is how all you billy beantowners ran your mouths last season and then disappeared when the Broncos ended both your undefeated streak and season. As if that weren't enough you all resurface, rearing those ugly heads up from under that rock spewing this garbage "it's a new season, it's a new season", "TOM DIDNT CHEAT DAMMMN IT"!

One thing is for sure, Billy Beli_sheet can try and duplicate the Broncos defense all he wants to but the fact is, that he doesn't have the big play, turn over creating talented secondary that Denver has, nor does he have our talent at the pass rush...

What is he going to do when we pound the ball down his throat with the run game along with our far more talented defensive line planting Brady in turf forcing him into early deflected (haha there's that word again) passes that will become ints by our big play secondary...?

I know this is about us and Cincinnati but since you guys are here, why not get it started early...
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-24-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                  Wanna bet?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/patr...on-was-correct

Almost 70% of football fans believe Tom Brady is a cheater
                  I'm talking about his legacy, buddy -that is, his place in NFL history. Only the HOF commitee and other NFL players' opinion matters the most.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    I'm talking about his legacy, buddy -that is, his place in NFL history. Only the HOF commitee and other NFL players' opinion matters the most.
                    So those of us that drive up the cost in revenue along with merchandise don't matter? Our opinions don't matter?

You are a special one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                      Do you have any other dumb comments?
                      Maybe if you tried understanding my comments in the first place it would help.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        So those of us that drive up the cost in revenue along with merchandise don't matter? Our opinions don't matter?

You are a special one.
                        In general they have more football knowledge than the general public.

Comment

• Like I said you don't want to lose. I'm not worried about Denver this year, your team is not good. It's 2016 not 2015. You beat us last year, but unlucky for you out offensive line is much much better than last year and they are healthy. Hopefully having ware out won't set ya back you need home field of you wanna beat the patriots. Very unlikely Denver could come to Gillette and win a game, the chances of us winning in Denver are higher than the other way

Don't lose

Comment

• Anyone want my last 9forty sb50 champion hat? God bless Denver fans they pay dollar. 180 for a hat that's just crazy, but I'm not complaining. Got 1 left, gonna be putting it on the bay

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

You are a special one.
                              Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                              This map shows only New Englanders believe Tom Brady didn't cheat

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...ol-new-england
                              I love ure picture calling Brady a post season choker, please enlighten me on that. I'm not sure you can even put up an answer. The only choker here is you and i won't say on what

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                                no, i don't.
                                Well most of us do...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X