Another Example of How Tom Brady is Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
    I hope you broncos don't lose to the bengals, that would be really embarrassing.
    Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
    That would suck if you guys lost the game, EXPECIALLY against a weak Bengals team. There should be no way you lose at all. The Bengals we garbage, not good. Don't lose,
    You going to come here every week and say this until we lose game then go crazy saying how bad a loss it was? Not original

been done so it could only be dumber the second time:2cents:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      You going to come here every week and say this until we lose game then go crazy saying how bad a loss it was? Not original

been done so it could only be dumber the second time:2cents:
      Actually not, as this is the only game that really sticks out to me. You don't want to lose to these bums, the only time I ever dogged Denver fans was after the loss to st.louis a few years back. I don't do a LOT of what You guys do.

Comment

• Let's hope cj Anderson has a nice day and makes himself worth the 8k salary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Well most of us do...
          Um, who cares?
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• The patriots o line is much improved and not even at 100% and now we got 2 powerful tight ends that's can both block as good as any and catch balls and make plays. After the afc championship game big d was let go and Dante hired back.

Comment

The patriots o line is much improved and not even at 100% and now we got 2 powerful tight ends that's can both block as good as any and catch balls and make plays.After the afc championship game big d was let go and Dante hired back.
              Really, because according to your counterpart, new eng_laugh doesn't have to resort to signing nor relying on free agents...

So what's up with this Martellus Bennett talk???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Really, because according to your counterpart, new eng_laugh doesn't have to resort to signing nor relying on free agents...

So what's up with this Martellus Bennett talk???
                Nobody is my counterpart. I don't endorse what others say.
                1st who is neweng_laugh? 2nd and why wouldn't we need to sign or rely on free agents? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard that's how you build

Comment

• I keep hearing from many reliable sources that Tom Brady is a cheater. Has anyone else heard this?
                  Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                    I keep hearing from many reliable sources that Tom Brady is a cheater. Has anyone else heard this?
                    i keep hearing from many reliable sources that Broncos fans are obsessed with Tom Brady, Has anyone else heard this?
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Actually not, as this is the only game that really sticks out to me. You don't want to lose to these bums, the only time I ever dogged Denver fans was after the loss to st.louis a few years back. I don't do a LOT of what You guys do.
                      explain how they are bums.Especially at home in the regular season.
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        i keep hearing from many reliable sources that Broncos fans are obsessed with Tom Brady, Has anyone else heard this?
                        Haha, your buttons are so easy to push.

Comment

The patriots o line is much improved and not even at 100% and now we got 2 powerful tight ends that's can both block as good as any and catch balls and make plays. After the afc championship game big d was let go and Dante hired back.
                          actually according to Pro football focus the right side of your line has played like crap so far .Both tackles Fleming and Cannon have below 50 grades on PFF while Fleming has a good pass blocking grade his run blocking sucks and Cannon is the exact opposite Both Guards, Karras and Mason are barely over 50 and are graded that way in both run and pass blocking. The left side of the line is very good so far. A Good grade is something around 70

After a few more weeks if they truly are better those grades will improve but as of right now they are just not getting it done

If this trend continues you will run into problems like the Von Millers of the world who unlike most pass rushers is coming from that side of the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            None of those other quarterbacks have accomplished that feat.

Do you not think that maybe the reason only Tom Brady has accomplished that feat may be the result of both spy gate and deflate gate?

Asterisks
                            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            no, i don't.
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Well you know what they say, ignorance is bliss and in this case it is defined to a Tom.

I mean T!
                            LOL That is all

Comment

• How about we talk about the broncos run D, which is ranked in the bottom 10th of the league heading into today's game against Cincy in terms of yards/game? Just thought it was interesting statistic for a "historically good" defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                                Um, who cares?
                                You and every other pats fan that has "tried" for months on end with post after post repeating the same lies and excuses. Thats who

You cant do something for a LOOOOOONG extended period of time and then claim you dont care about it . Just makes you look stupid and I use the word look lightly

Comment

Working...
                                X