Another Example of How Tom Brady is Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    How about we talk about the broncos run D, which is ranked in the bottom 10th of the league heading into today's game against Cincy in terms of yards/game? Just thought it was interesting statistic for a "historically good" defense.
    It is an interesting statistic but just that.

It is 2 games in and we did play the number one rushing team in the league and beat them so.... Lets see how that goes the rest of the way
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-25-2016, 07:16 AM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      It is an interesting statistic but just that.

It is 2 games in and we did play the number one rushing team in the league and beat them so.... Lets see how that goes the rest of the way
      fair enough. with malik jackson gone, i thought this would be a weakness coming into the season.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        actually according to Pro football focus the right side of your line has played like crap so far .Both tackles Fleming and Cannon have below 50 grades on PFF while Fleming has a good pass blocking grade his run blocking sucks and Cannon is the exact opposite Both Guards, Karras and Mason are barely over 50 and are graded that way in both run and pass blocking. The left side of the line is very good so far. A Good grade is something around 70

After a few more weeks if they truly are better those grades will improve but as of right now they are just not getting it done

If this trend continues you will run into problems like the Von Millers of the world who unlike most pass rushers is coming from that side of the ball.
        The o line has played much better, I don't care what your beloved pff says, I've watched the games and they have played much better. Dust off them knees.my b

Comment

• Over-rated & Under-deflated
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            Over-rated & Under-deflated
            The patriots are far from over rated they are much better than the broncos, like I said your broncos should not lose to this weak Bengals team. I dnt care what you say, don't lose. Don't lose, get that rope ready

Comment

• Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
              The patriots are far from over rated they are much better than the broncos, like I said your broncos should not lose to this weak Bengals team. I dnt care what you say, don't lose. Don't lose, get that rope ready
              Its not that the patriots are good it is that any player can thrive in Bills Belicheck
              Cheating system and it is only a matter of time until he's exposed for another scandal...

Also you guys win on McDumbos constant trick schemes as if no other OC could draw that garbage up. But most rely on applying skill against skill oppose tasteless trickery.

Oh but you guys are so good
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-25-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

The o line has played much better, I don't care what your beloved pff says, I've watched the games and they have played much better. Dust off them knees.my b
                dust off my knees lol we know you dont care what the stats,facts or professionals say thats why when you state your opinions theycome out of your mouth smelling like Bradys nether regions
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by gimmieshelter69
                  Go look in the mirror and slap yourself, football is about Winning, you have to do things to win games. It's about deception, the Broncos do the same crap. Go slap yourself, Mr bouncer, I'd bounce you out your own club.
                  Hahaha I highly doubt that but your welcome to come by tomorrow night and try. Lol
                  1222 Glenarm pl

Some more weak sauce smack making physical assault assumptions over the internet is asinine but you then again you come from an asinine fan base. How are things on planet ASS anyway? I've learned that nothing is below you patsy fans.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-25-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Is that all you have?

BTW... Is it true that Tom Brady cheated his entire career?
                    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                    Accept it or seek therapy !
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                      Is that all you have?

He went and got himself put on probation.

He also said Siemian was garbage but look at Siemians numbers and the top quarterbacks he's beaten thus far!

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                        Is that all you have?

Why yes. Yes it is.
                        :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                          Why yes. Yes it is.
                          When did he cheat?

Comment

When did he cheat?
                            Back when you and the other apes were doing this probably
                            sigpic

Comment

• That was so funny, I can't stop laughing

Comment

That was so funny, I can't stop laughing
                                You're good at acting. Probably due to all of the practice you get pretending your team isn't synonymous with cheating.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X