• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDR taking over play-calling duties

This is great news for Bronco fans.

http://sportsnaut.com/2016/09/jack-d...ken-norton-jr/

Raider Fans ..... get ready to be frustrated
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Just give them 27 points. 27 points or Carr and the end of the game to tie/win and we should be fine. The players still need time to gel but at the same time, Norton isn't an Xs and Os guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Just give them 27 points. 27 points or Carr and the end of the game to tie/win and we should be fine. The players still need time to gel but at the same time, Norton isn't an Xs and Os guy.
      Huh?
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I want to see what a 'Bend-Don't-Break' offense looks like. I would imagine it to be a Field Goal oriented offense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
          I want to see what a 'Bend-Don't-Break' offense looks like. I would imagine it to be a Field Goal oriented offense.
          Funny, I was just wondering what a prevent offense even looks like. I think the WRs have to be on the line (if the TEs are tight on the OL) but does he have the QB in the gun with two RBs 20 yards back?

Comment

I'm honestly guessing here but bend and don't break offense, do they just not turn the ball over? Did we have this last year? I'm lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
              I'm honestly guessing here but bend and don't break offense, do they just not turn the ball over? Did we have this last year? I'm lost...
              You're all lost. He's taking over play calling on DEFENSE. Our offense is fine.

Comment

Oh wow Kahlil Mack dropping into coverage! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited! Lol :thumb:

Comment

I was reading this thread and was lost!Then I saw this post and it all made sense...in that it was making NO sense at all.

Why would anyone think he was taking over calling the offense

Come on fellas youre embarrassing us!
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                  X