LOL's of the Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post
    With the way our team has played lately are we really allowed to talk smack about any other
    team?
    Then stay outta smack
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

With the way our team has played lately are we really allowed to talk smack about any other team?
      yes, the announcers today talked about the"if the season ended today" scenario, three teams from the AFC West would go to the playoffs and the Chargers aren't one of them
      Last edited by darth-hideous; 11-13-2016, 11:47 PM.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        They should just take the field in clown suits.
        Don't they??? They play around out there like a bunch of rodeo clowns but again, "they are the most well rounded team on paper"...

Comment

lol fairwether, where were you last week? there must have been a donko fan business cruize or something that just got back?

Comment

With the way our team has played lately are we really allowed to talk smack about any other team?
            to be fair, yes you have every right to talk smack on us just like i have every right to fire back and talk smack when my team sucks, so carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              They should just take the field in clown suits.
              or just have professional clowns out there running routes, wouldn't be much different than what they got now.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                lol fairwether, where were you last week? there must have been a donko fan business cruize or something that just got back?
                I was here, if your in fact talking to me. Go back and look at my post history.

Comment

i was talking to the guy who made the thread and the many others, i know you were.

Comment

The Phillis Rivers Asinine GIFs thread

Lets hear your excuse for this Barph.

Looks to me as if he's attempting to offer some type of asinine service for a peek at the playbook?
                    Last edited by EddieMac; 11-21-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Lets hear your excuse for this Barph.

Looks to me as if he's attempting to offer some type of asinine service for a peek at the playbook?
                      Philis is not winning many games so he must have called Tommie for some pointers...LOL
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

He's completely ashamed to be associated with himself or his chargers in this one. Lol 😂

Comment

one of these pops up every year

Comment

Are The San Diegooo Neutlers officially eliminated? If So Lets Name The Chimp!!!

Not sure but SD may be out of the playoffs. If so name that shrieking never won a sb monkey on their lowly backs lol

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gaze neuts gaze!!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

roflmao
                            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

I still like C.H.A.M.P., it is also an acronym, Chargers Have A Monkey Problem.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

This is so funny, every year barph talks all the crap in the world all the way up until this point in the season when the Chargers fail and he suddenly disappears.

Every year it's the same result like a broken record.

How about we call that monkey mr barph wonderstone of San Diego's magical disappearing act.

Comment

Working...
                                X