Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparkies vs aints. Who will win this one Baph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkies vs aints. Who will win this one Baph?

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/new-orl...-2-2016-728661

Hey there Mr Barph, just thought you'd like to see this and maybe give us your input on what San Diego will do to shoot themselves in the ass again this coming Sunday.

Give us your best take on this game and who you believe will win and why in this epic battle of the bottom dwellers...

In there quest for super suckage, who could possibly suck more???
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-27-2016, 07:04 AM.

Saints by a landslide!
    sigpic

Comment

Start all your charger and saints WRs. Lol
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

seeing as the saints are 0-3...showing no signs of having a defense...it may be the perfect time for the bolts to LOOK LIKE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AGAIN
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

The 25th ranked defense vs the 31st ranked defense (how are the Saints not the worst... Oh yeah Oakland lol). This should be fun

Comment

And again he's no where to be found. Scaredy cat!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-27-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              The 25th ranked defense vs the 31st ranked defense (how are the Saints not the worst... Oh yeah Oakland lol). This should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/new-orl...-2-2016-728661

Hey there Mr Barph, just thought you'd like to see this and maybe give us your input on what San Diego will do to shoot themselves in the ass again this coming Sunday.

Give us your best take on this game and who you believe will win and why in this epic battle of the bottom dwellers...

In there quest for super suckage, who could possibly suck more???
                chargers had one bad game, they don't suck. if they come out the same way they did against the colts they will lose to any team. you want to talk about bottom dwellers after only 3 games? like i keep saying we will see come oct 13th and yes the chargers will win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Start all your charger and saints WRs. Lol
                  other than last week receivers haven't done real well against the chargers. the saints on the other hand are the worst in the league in that regard but the chargers still dont have anyone i would start unless i was hurting for receivers.

that said i have cooks on both my fantasy teams so i hope he does well in the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    And again he's no where to be found. Scaredy cat!

i'm right here......let me ask you one thing. how come you whined about everything being about me then make a thread just about me?

what am i supposed to be scared of anyways? you?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                      brees isnt going to light up our secondary like luck did, verrett had by far the worst game of his career, that won't happen again this week.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        chargers had one bad game, they don't suck. if they come out the same way they did against the colts they will lose to any team. you want to talk about bottom dwellers after only 3 games? like i keep saying we will see come oct 13th and yes the chargers will win this one.
                        Uh oh... Take your screen shots fellas because I have a feeling he'll be digging his foot out his mouth again!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Only one? I mean are you sure it's only one? Because last I checked blowing a 21 point lead is bad as is losing to a team you claim is an 8-8 dumpster fire....

Face it Baphled...your team sucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            seeing as the saints are 0-3...showing no signs of having a defense...it may be the perfect time for the bolts to LOOK LIKE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AGAIN
                            For the first half...Then suddenly they'll prevent themselves from winning...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Only one? I mean are you sure it's only one? Because last I checked blowing a 21 point lead is bad as is losing to a team you claim is an 8-8 dumpster fire....

Face it Baphled...your team sucks.
                              that is because you only watch your football team play obviously. they jumped out to a huge ;league and blew the chiefs out of the water and let them come back by playing conservative football.

then the very next week they did the same exact thing to the jags except they didn't go conservative until later in the game. last week against the colts was the only game the team played bad and got beat down.

even then they were in the position to win the game. we will see how bad they are when you face us in a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X