Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow this place is quiet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow this place is quiet

    I guess with the recent success of our great Denver Broncos nobody from any opposing team can come in here and find any holes in an attempt to attack the orange mane, not even Barph.

    When you think about it there really aren't any holes to attack and if you look at teams like New England, they're emperor has all kinds of holes in his underwear/Tom and the pats. I mean with all the scandals hanging over his head, the turds are always falling through.

    Or teams like San Diego who don't even have an identity right now. They don't even know who their best player on offense is or whether they'll even be playing San Diego next season.

    I'm just feeling fortunate to be a part of the Denver Broncos fan base, this is a great fan base and the Broncos never seem to disappoint. I mean just look at all the winning seasons throughout the existence of this great team.

    I'm Proud to be a Denver bronco faithful and remember sunsets are always orange and blue! :thumb:
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-30-2016, 11:50 AM.

  • #2
    I remember back in the day when the Chef fans were all over smack section. I love it when other teams fans have no ammunition to talk smack. That's when you know you have an awesome team to be a fan of, GO BRONCOS!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by VancePants View Post
      I remember back in the day when the Chef fans were all over smack section. I love it when other teams fans have no ammunition to talk smack. That's when you know you have an awesome team to be a fan of, GO BRONCOS!
      Yeah it was pretty fun smacking it up with them. Lmao When Trent Green supposedly had them in "super bowl contention". Lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Or teams like San Diego who don't even have an identity right now. They don't even know who their best player on offense is or whether they'll even be playing San Diego next season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Funny thing... a recent survey found that 3.14% of all Sailors are Pie-rates..... bah duh duh!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • #6
            There is nothing to talk smack about. Pats and broncos look strong at 3-0.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #7
              It's no longer business trips. It's now a global conference!

              It'll pick up. It's only Week 3 for Lucifer's sake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                It's no longer business trips. It's now a global conference!

                It'll pick up. It's only Week 3 for Lucifer's sake.
                He has taken on a part time assistant
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  My work here is done.
                  Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    There is nothing to talk smack about. Patsand broncos look strong at 3-0.
                    ??? You must be under the impression that this is a pats forum.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Funny thing... a recent survey found that 3.14% of all Sailors are Pie-rates..... bah duh duh!!!
                      Brooooo it's buh dum tsss!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Funny thing... a recent survey found that 3.14% of all Sailors are Pi-rates..... bah duh duh!!!
                        ftfy .....
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I guess with the recent success of our great Denver Broncos nobody from any opposing team can come in here and find any holes in an attempt to attack the orange mane, not even Barph.

                          When you think about it there really aren't any holes to attack and if you look at teams like New England, they're emperor has all kinds of holes in his underwear/Tom and the pats. I mean with all the scandals hanging over his head, the turds are always falling through.

                          Or teams like San Diego who don't even have an identity right now. They don't even know who their best player on offense is or whether they'll even be playing San Diego next season.

                          I'm just feeling fortunate to be a part of the Denver Broncos fan base, this is a great fan base and the Broncos never seem to disappoint. I mean just look at all the winning seasons throughout the existence of this great team.

                          I'm Proud to be a Denver bronco faithful and remember sunsets are always orange and blue! :thumb:
                          so you are proud your team has won 3 games? LMAO!!

                          and you guys actually question it when i say you act like you just won the SB after a win or two in the regular season?

                          the chargers don't have an identity? don't know who their best player on offense is? maybe that's because all their best players are out for the season?

                          rivers is their best player on offense and they have no less of an identity on offense than the broncos do who are far more healthy. the broncos have literally played one game where you can say they were good on offense yet they do have an identity somehow?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VancePants View Post
                            I remember back in the day when the Chef fans were all over smack section. I love it when other teams fans have no ammunition to talk smack. That's when you know you have an awesome team to be a fan of, GO BRONCOS!
                            i dont know who you are talking about but i always have ammo to fire back, that was evident all off season when i had this entire forum in an uproar and crying foul after your team just won the SB

                            what's hilarious is you guys actually acting like you have won the division after just 3 games and acting like nobody has anything to say. this thing is far from over, oct 13th cannot get here fast enough.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet;5480449[B
                              ]i dont know who you are talking about but i always have ammo to fire back,[/B] that was evident all off season when i had this entire forum in an uproar and crying foul after your team just won the SB

                              what's hilarious is you guys actually acting like you have won the division after just 3 games and acting like nobody has anything to say. this thing is far from over, oct 13th cannot get here fast enough.
                              Look who crawled out from under his rock of shame to try and act as if he or his team are relevant .


                              Shooting blanks isn't really having ammo Barph! Besides that we all know what a bad shot you have even with live ammo.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X