No announcement yet.

Wow this place is quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does anybody expect...this is a fan base fair weather from top to bottom...other then a small %

I recall even a few years ago when they were winning...they couldn't sell out a home playoff game...because of a chance of a gentle warm rain lol
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Wrong son....I was BI....never used arapaho....why you crying now...I joined both sites in 2004....I haven't logged on to the koolaid board since 2008...lmao
      you just can't stop lying can you? you posted on both accounts over there and i clearly remember it. you also got banned multiple times and kept trying to come back, you deny that too?

the bottom line is you are accusing me of being a troll (an argument i obliterated by the way), something you yourself absolutly did on the CMB, a simple fact that you cannot deny even with your pathetic lies.

So after being cowardly for what...two years...you suddenly get but hurt over a post...from three months ago and took me off ignore
      i already explained this to you, it had absolutely nothing to do with any post you made. you claimed i bumped this thread and i wasn't even the one that did it

i took you off ignore because i felt like it, nothing more. oh and to say i'm cowardly when i used to curb stomp you in smack on a daily basis for like 10 years straight? keep feeding yourself that lie bro.

A thread in which several posters were laughing at your vacations after a loss....multiple posters commenting

And you responded to me...lol

Three months later

Troll on baprod...Troll on
      again, i didn't bump this thread and i don't read every post directed at me either. sure ill troll on in the smack setion where everyone trolls everyone and get under your skin, which was the main reason i had you on ignore for so long, because it bothered you so much and still does.

Kinda liked it better on your ignore list...least you wasn't crying about me all day
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are you trying to get as many lies into one post as possible? you hated being on my ignore list, quit the charade dude. by the way, i'm not crying about you all day, i'm exposing your hypocritical lying ass.

lets try a social experiment and make a deal. i won't "cry" about you as long as you don't "cry" about me and lets see who breaks first? LOL

merry Christmas arapaho, keep on hating me and ill keep on inspiring such hate in you!

Last edited by baphamet; 12-24-2016, 09:53 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Ohhh...I get it

Your team is hopeless....they suck
        so bad they probably moving and completely dropping the charger tag....hence you have no reason to be here... Therefore

You are replacing defending the bolts...with following around arapaho...responding to crap I posted months ago, you know when you hid behind ignore...

rehashing an ancient issue and completely irrelevant CMB...

Hey...if you need me, for you to be relevant and stay here...ok

That's fine bap...it's ok
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Once a Steeler, always a Steeler

So Mr. Emanuel Sanders....anymore tweets this week about not being "shut down"?
          So how do you account for the one catch for 25 yards; targeted 3 times?
          Steeler players are notorious for being sore losers and poor winners...you can take the player out of Pittsburgh, but can't take Pittsburgh out of the player...i.e.; Plaxico Burress.
          Enjoy your long off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by mcamp View Post
            Steeler players are notorious for being sore losers and poor winners...you can take the player out of Pittsburgh, but can't take Pittsburgh out of the player...i.e.; Plaxico Burress.
            Wow did you seriously just sign up to post this ? Lol

Comment

Yes I did....being an avid football fan I prefer the action to remain on the field. I can't stand players who take it to social media to explain themselves.

Comment

Well I'll bite , in Sanders defense Trevor missed him when he broke wide open . Would have been very probable of scoring a TD. If I remember right I believe he fared pretty well against the steelers , especially in the playoffs were the steelers were sent packing home and Sanders earned his ring . Now believe me it sucks that he was shut out but it's not his fault the OL won't block . Good luck in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by mcamp View Post
                  Somebody is bitter about last season lol

Comment

Working...
                  X