Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How exactly is Atlanta's #30 defense going to shut us out at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exactly is Atlanta's #30 defense going to shut us out at home?

Their defense all around is horrible and the Broncos have the number#4 defense as of week 4.

As the Broncos Defense continues to get better. They held Crybaby Cam to 20 points, Andrew Luck to 20 points, Dalton to 17, and now Jameis to 7.

The Falcons do have the number one offense but historically that doesn't mean anything.

Lets see with 5280' feet does to some unprepared lungs.

I see a trend developing maybe it's time for the Broncos D to notch a shutout.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
      I see a trend developing maybe it's time for the Broncos D to notch a shutout.
      No way, not this week...Look, the Falcons aren't as good as their ranking suggests (the bucs beat them for crying out loud) But their offense is good enough, we aren't shutting them out. I'm guessing 17-20 points is realistic.

Our offense plays at opponents levels. We should have blown the Colts and Panthers out with their terrible secondaries as well, but we didn't. We won't blow the Falcons out. We will still win, but it's not going to be a huge win.
      sigpic

Comment

The #30 ranked D is kinda misleading. Our D gave up a ton of yards and points in garbage time against the Raiders, Saints, and Panties. The Panthers had 130 total yards with 3:40 left in the 3rd quarter.. and it's a pretty young and fast D as well. We cannot get to the quarterback whatsoever though, but we can hit some guys in the mouth.. I'd tell you to ask fig newton, but concussion protocol won't let him speak to the media 😂

Comment

Broncos will win. If this game were in atlanta, falcons would have a shot. Probably the best offense denver will have faced so far.
          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-05-2016, 02:20 PM.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Who on this planet would think we could shut ANYBODY out, at home or on the road? I love my Falcons, but ya gotta call a spade a ♠️

Comment

Great game played by the Falcons today. You guys made our rookie QBlook like a rookie. Great job from the coaches all the way down to your ball boys. Hope we meet one more time this season!

To steal something a Pats fan said last week and to just sound like an arrogant turd. Now the pressure to go undefeated has been lifted thanks for that lol :thumb:
              Last edited by Beagle; 10-09-2016, 04:13 PM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
              X