You try to laugh to keep from crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You try to laugh to keep from crying

yes indeed phil, the story of my life as a chargers fan. even for the chargers it's shocking how they are losing games, you guys can smack talk me and say i was wrong, you can say that the chargers suck and don't have any talent....

but at the end of the day there is this score right here.

112 - 58

that is how much the chargers outscore their opponents in the first three quarters so far this season. The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games.

only the chargers, man.....only the chargers. :brick:

teams that lack talent don't jump all over other teams and choke late like the chargers do, they lack coaching and discipline. so for those of you that said that mike mccoy would be our downfall this year (there were a couple of you cant remember who exactly) i will give you your credit on that one.

the chargers have the pieces to win with, they just seem to always get outcoached in the second half and most specifically in the 4th quarter.

outcoached and out prepared, it's a joke and i can honestly say with all smack aside that yesterday was the most pissed off i have ever been as a chargers fan except for maybe the 2006 playoff choke to the pats, it is close.

this is more of an accumulation of choke after choke, absolutely throwing away their season.

i'm still pissed off and i'm sure you guys love to hear that like music to your ears. but that's fine, i'm still here and i still think the chargers "can" beat anyone as long as they don't have to hold a big 4th quarter lead

So in other words, the Neutler Monkey struck again?

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry Baph, leading through three quarters, even by a wide margin, means nothing if you can't finish. You've heard it and probably said it yourself, football is 4 full quarters. There are no almost wins.

The team has the talent but whether they gas out or just start stacking up mental mistakes, or the coaching goes soft - it's all the same in the end.

The only person soon to be riding off in the sunset will be Mike McCoy when they march him out in to the Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Sorry Baph, leading through three quarters, even by a wide margin, means nothing if you can't finish. You've heard it and probably said it yourself, football is 4 full quarters. There are no almost wins.

The team has the talent but whether they gas out or just start stacking up mental mistakes, or the coaching goes soft - it's all the same in the end.

The only person soon to be riding off in the sunset will be Mike McCoy when they march him out in to the Pacific.
        i don't disagree with you, it is a game of 4 quarters. my only point is it's not because they lack talent, they lack focus and a real coach. teams are making adjustments at half and increasing their intensity while the chargers don't seem to make any adjustments because they're winning and their intensity seems to go flat.

the chargers need a guy like Mike Waufle to just yell at them all game long, i'm not joking i think they lack serious discipline from the coaching staff. they also need a coach smart enough to anticipate the changes the other team might make or change things up a little bit to keep the other team on their toes, even if they are winning at half.

Comment

They have had the Offensive fire power to put up points...... The Defense has been horrid. You can't play shootout games every week. They are allowing an avg. of 27 points a game. I don't care what quarter they allow the points in. It's been shootout games. but just to break it down a bit.....

Not to take anything away from the offense but of the 4 games they have played, 3 of those teams are ranked 20th or below in total defense so putting up numbers hasn't been all that difficult. Oddly enough, the game they won is against the toughest defense they have played. All these teams have been passing all over the secondary. The excuse can be made that the teams are passing to catch up but the defense just isn't getting it done.

What happens when they do face a good defense? Guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.
          sigpic

Comment

I doubt they lead by more than a TD this Sunday. Gonna be another nail biter.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              yes indeed phil, the story of my life as a chargers fan. even for the chargers it's shocking how they are losing games, you guys can smack talk me and say i was wrong, you can say that the chargers suck and don't have any talent....

112 - 58

that is how much the chargers outscore their opponents in the first three quarters so far this season. The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games.

teams that lack talent don't jump all over other teams and choke late like the chargers do, they lack coaching and discipline. so for those of you that said that mike mccoy would be our downfall this year (there were a couple of you cant remember who exactly) i will give you your credit on that one.

the chargers have the pieces to win with, they just seem to always get outcoached in the second half and most specifically in the 4th quarter.

outcoached and out prepared, it's a joke and i can honestly say with all smack aside that yesterday was the most pissed off i have ever been as a chargers fan except for maybe the 2006 playoff choke to the pats, it is close.

this is more of an accumulation of choke after choke, absolutely throwing away their season.

i'm still pissed off and i'm sure you guys love to hear that like music to your ears. but that's fine, i'm still here and i still think the chargers "can" beat anyone as long as they don't have to hold a big 4th quarter lead

Laughing? Your on here crying, making excuses and trying to explain what you really said, even though everyone knows what you said.
              sigpic

Comment

Good talented well rounded teams finish...poor quality teams fold
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

112 - 58

Funny but its a 4 quarters game and the teams that you have a 1-3 record vs are a combined 5-11

The Broncos on the other had lead the league in second half point differential
                  Last edited by Beagle; 10-03-2016, 05:57 PM.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Funny but its a 4 quarters game and the teams that you have a 1-3 record vs are a combined 5-11

the bolts are 14 - 22 since the start of the 2014 season...5-15 since the start of the 2015 season....their team just sucks
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Not to get off topic but the Minnesota Vikings are looking really sharp right now. They almost look like the Broncos on the defensive side of the ball. They are shutting down quarterbacks and leading the NFC the same way the Broncos are leading the AFC and we are arguing with a Chargers fan. LMAO

Comment

Leading through 3 qtrs, a half, whatever.......it blows your injury excuse justification out of the water.
                        You claim the losses of certain players are crippling, yet your team can jump out to big leads.

Your qb just can't close out games......he's never been anything close to clutch.

Comment

Oh, we're laughing.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

The best thing about the Broncos right now is their unwavering confidence. This is what great teams do. They don't worry about the circumstances. They focus on solutions. The Broncos might have been perilously close to not even making the playoffs last season -- which is easy to forget in the wake of their Super Bowl win -- but they've been on fire ever since January. At this point, it's hard to not wonder what or who actually is going to slow them down.
                            This is why the Chargers suck
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              the bolts are 14 - 22 since the start of the 2014 season...5-15 since the start of the 2015 season....their team just sucks
                              Baph, this is a great reason for you to denounce your Chargers fanhood and jump on the winning Blue and Orange Broncos train! Think of how much better it will be. No more Neutler monkey, no more empty trophy case, no more man in leotards with a silly unicorn horn signatures, no more covering for NoRings when he disappears from you on 'business trips', and best of all-- no more tears! Stop crying, give in to your desire to back a winner and embrace the winning Broncos!

You've had enough pain and disappointment and heart break. Come join the winners.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X