Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will crybaby Br*dy

Lay a egg against the Browns this week?
    He won't be passing to the family in the backyard this week.
    That would be funnny. lol

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Lay a egg against the Browns this week?
    He won't be passing to the family in the backyard this week.
    That would be funnny. lol
    Oh no he's going to throw five touchdown passes because he's "the goat".

Comment

Don't you have FaceBook, if so you have to have that one friend who is a Che*triots fan and if you do have that one friend haven't you seen the million posts about revenge tour 2016 lol... oh yeah they forgot how revenge tour 2015 went lol.
      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
      sigpic

Comment

That one friend I have that was a die hard Lions fan while we were growing up suddenly became a P*ts fan these last few years lol... he got all pissy when reminding him that Brady besides a couple of years usually takes a couple games to get his timing and stuff down with his receivers, that isn't going to be any better after missing 4 weeks worth of working with his teammates instead of and old slow Wes Welker lol.
        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
          That one friend I have that was a die hard Lions fan while we were growing up suddenly became a P*ts fan these last few years lol... he got all pissy when reminding him that Brady besides a couple of years usually takes a couple games to get his timing and stuff down with his receivers, that isn't going to be any better after missing 4 weeks worth of working with his teammates instead of and old slow Wes Welker lol.
          Yep
          And his pet monster Gronk has a sore hammy. I think if Br*dy was actually playing a real team, they would lose this game. And to tell the truth, I don't discount him being 39 this year, and missing the first four games could be a blessing in disguise for the cheata.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
            Yep
            And his pet monster Gronk has a sore hammy. I think if Br*dy was actually playing a real team, they would lose this game. And to tell the truth, I don't discount him being 39 this year, and missing the first four games could be a blessing in disguise for the cheata.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              http://www.footballnation.com/articl...who-ever-lived

Comment

Great OPINION based article....... Great stats listed...... Last I checked they were the New England Patriots, not the New England BRADY'S...... Yes, he's one of the greatest QB's to play the game, I can admit that. Several of those stats are based on the team.....

I still have my personal OPINION on who the greatest of all time is. Just like everyone else on Gods Green Earth, it's mostly opinion based.

Carry on!!
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to see that you depend on the opinions of Kerry Byrne.... smh some pls kids
                  anyway to say one is the best who ever lived is completely asinine.

He doesn't even state his meaning in the title, he just says "the best who ever lived". We know who's jock Kerry Byrne is hung on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                    Great OPINION based article....... Great stats listed...... Last I checked they were the New England Patriots, not the New England BRADY'S...... Yes, he's one of the greatest QB's to play the game, I can admit that. Several of those stats are based on the team.....

I still have my personal OPINION on who the greatest of all time is. Just like everyone else on Gods Green Earth, it's mostly opinion based.

Carry on!!
                    We all do have our opinions. I'm under the opinion that qb's get way too much credit for a team winning games. I personally don't think Brady is in the top 5 of qb's that you could put in in any system. As in, he's very fortuitous that he landed with the New England Patriots. If he goes to somewhere around half of the NFL, we never here Brady talked about as one of the best all time.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                      We all do have our opinions. I'm under the opinion that qb's get way too much credit for a team winning games. I personally don't think Brady is in the top 5 of qb's that you could put in in any system. As in, he's very fortuitous that he landed with the New England Patriots. If he goes to somewhere around half of the NFL, we never here Brady talked about as one of the best all time.
                      I agree and you can stick a number of QBs in that system from Andy Dalton to Tony Romo to Matt Ryan to even Phillis Rivers and they all most likely accomplish far more than brady has at this point.

You'd also never hear of any deflate gate scandals either.

Comment

Interesting article - I'm of the opinion that Brady is one of the top 3 greatest QB's in NFL history - with 4 caveats:
                        1. I'm obviously looking through Pats colored glasses
                        2. He's played with some amazing teams
                        3. He's lost 2 SB's that should have been won
                        4. He's playing for a stud coach

With all that said, less a couple years with Randy Moss, TB has made his bones with a combination of good/excellent TE's and a bunch of undersized slot receivers.

His post season stats speak for themselves.

What he'll do this week and going forward is obviously the big question. The fan boy in me says he's got several superior years ahead - the realist tells me that Father Time is undefeated.

Comment

That's something we will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                            Interesting article - I'm of the opinion that Brady is one of the top 3 greatest QB's in NFL history - with 4 caveats:

With all that said, less a couple years with Randy Moss, TB has made his bones with a combination of good/excellent TE's and a bunch of undersized slot receivers.

What he'll do this week and going forward is obviously the big question. The fan boy in me says he's got several superior years ahead - the realist tells me that Father Time is undefeated.

Sorry I couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Brady is a top 3 Qb all time the other two are Elway and Montana. Put them in any order you want, but those are the 3 best. The key to all of them is what they did in the clutch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X