Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bronco fan wanna-be thread...where Pats fans can obsess about the Broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bronco fan wanna-be thread...where Pats fans can obsess about the Broncos.

So Denver drops to 4-1 after getting run over by Atlanta. 10 points were scored in garbage time by Denver, so the score was not indicative of the game. Atlanta dominated from the start. Let's see what excuses the dorko fans have. Here are a few:

1. Broncos D was tired
    2. Starting QB was out
    3. Ref was biased

note: original thread title was "official bronco fan excuse thread." moderator changed it.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-09-2016, 05:25 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

We lost one game and so have you...
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Bound to happen sooner or later. Glad it was a non-conference game and we should be able to bounce back against the Chargers on a short week with a little fire in our belly.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol the best thing I saw was the chargers botched fg attempt

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
          Lol the best thing I saw was the chargers botched fg attempt
          yup, now oakland is tied for 1st in the AFC West.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            yup, now oakland is tied for 1st in the AFC West.
            Yeah if only you played in a competitive division
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Lol We got Beat... It happens, remember last week you did too, oh yeah to the bills, it was a shut out or something right? lol have a great day, Brady doesn't get to play the Browns every week lol.
              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Why would we need excuses? We lost a game against an NFC team. It happens. It's not like we went undefeated all the way to the Super Bowl and then lost it or something. God, that would be horrible. I'd be tempted to slit my wrists.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                  Lol We got Beat... It happens, remember last week you did too, oh yeah to the bills, it was a shut out or something right? lol have a great day, Brady doesn't get to play the Browns every week lol.
                  yeah we did lose last week. but it didn't stop you donco fans from trash talking.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                    Why would we need excuses? We lost a game against an NFC team. It happens. It's not like we went undefeated all the way to the Super Bowl and then lost it or something. God, that would be horrible. I'd be tempted to slit my wrists.
                    yeah that's much worse than having the record for most super bowl blowouts.

Comment

Only Denver fans can run their mouths, I guess since district is in Atlanta they are cheating to

Comment

Wow you would wanna attempt to kill yourself over a football game? Did you slice after Seattle beat you 12 seconds into the game.

Comment

not a great game for Denver.
                          - Lynch looked like a deer in the headlights and for all the talk about his strong arm, it seemed like he was floating a lot of passes.
                          - The offensive line is a hot mess. Giving up 6 sacks to Atlanta's defense?
                          - The D was on the field 31+ minutes and gave up 375 yds of offense, 122 yds of which was on the ground. The middle LBs look suspect in coverage.

A couple other thoughts:
                          - Ward's strip of Sonu (sp?). Was pretty amazing
                          - that stadium was quite empty by mid way through the 4th QTR. I thought Denver fans were strong to the end - thick or thin.

Comment

Better be prepared the him chargers might beat you, there due

Comment

No need for excuses. we got beat by a good football team today.

You must of had us confused with Pats fans!

allow me to redirect you http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-excuse-thread

P.S. no Threads you make are "official"
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X