Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't worry on thursday broncos fans......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't worry on thursday broncos fans......

the chargers will probably outplay you and then hand you the game on a silver platter like they do everyone else. nevertheless, as usual, i will CP bet anyone that wants to, that the chargers will win this game.

if the chargers choke like usual.....

broncos 20

chargers 17

if they somehow lift the curse.......

broncos 20

chargers 24

Be nice if sd can win on a short week. Clearly could have been a competitor of not for all the injuries. I know Denver fans think diffrently

Comment

No one is worried about thursday baph..

common now even you know better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        the chargers will probably outplay you and then hand you the game on a silver platter like they do everyone else. nevertheless, as usual, i will CP bet anyone that wants to, that the chargers will win this game.

broncos 20

chargers 17

broncos 20

chargers 24
        I'll take that bet, we don't drop two in a row. It'll be a close game early, but by the 4th quarter our defense will take over the game and dominate us to victory.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
          Be nice if sd can win on a short week. Clearly could have been a competitor of not for all the injuries. I know Denver fans think diffrently
          Hush ROD like we don't all suspect it's you anyway....
          sigpic

Comment

Who is rod?

Comment

You can suspect in someone all you want. But this is the first time I've been on this message board. I am not on any other message boards, I am new to message boards, I was on the bills four but got banned. So think what you want

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

broncos 20

chargers 17

broncos 20

chargers 24
                I think you are being presumptuous the Chargers are capable of scoring in double digits. I think they struggle mightily to kick 2-3 field goals. I also think Denver will have an easy time passing on the Charger's little Keebler Elves secondary.
                sigpic

Comment

Who is rod?
                  Bap-rod......

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Bap-rod......
                    It's not Rod, it's HardWork........ He's made some of the same statements from the past.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not hard work either. I'm gimmieshelter69

Comment

Not hard work either. I'm gimmieshelter69
                        Sure......

Sucks that both your profiles are on probation huh, gimmieHardshelter????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Bap-rod......
                          I know we like to accredit Baph with the "Rod" moniker, but I've started to really suspect Rod is back trolling as a patriots fan due to the fact that he can't troll as a chargers fan anymore.

Rivers Owns Donks may be no more, but I think several of this patriots trolls are just him trying to find a way to continue trolling us despite no longer having a leg to stand on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                            It's not Rod, it's HardWork........ He's made some of the same statements from the past.
                            I'm pretty positive it's both...

Rod used to just keep coming back despite being banned repeatedly.... HardWork, GimmieShelter, Mr BoJangles, ect... They all troll very similarly to the way Rod used to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Who is rod?
                              To elaborate, a long time ago, a poster named RiversOWNSDonks patrolled these smack hallways in the most trollish fashion imaginable. This was when the Chargers were good, but he always disappeared "at the end of the day". As a result, the term rod is used for Chargers trolls or obnoxious trolls of any team. He was eventually banned and sent to the Internet's Phantom Zone.

Comment

Working...
                              X