Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't worry on thursday broncos fans......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    What about Matt Patricia? He's done some good things in NE and more like Belichick than some that have moved on from his coaching tree.
    Not bad and it'll get him away from that team of
    well I won't bring that up here but IMO he's a good candidate but may be a bit young to take over and make a super bowl run.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Not bad and it'll get him away from that team of
      well I won't bring that up here but IMO he's a good candidate but may be a bit young to take over and make a super bowl run.
      May be young but may be the route to take with the mentality of the players these days. He's low key and stern. I've never seen him get overzealous and excitable like McDaniel's does. Cool temperament.....

Maybe John Gruden!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

What about Matt Patricia? He's done some good things in NE and more like Belichick than some that have moved on from his coaching tree.

Patricia is NE's Rocket Scientist - San Diego can find their own....(partially joking)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Patricia is NE's Rocket Scientist - San Diego can find their own....(partially joking)
          LOL.... He's not gonna be there forever. He'll get his chance.
          sigpic

Comment

No doubt... Unfortunately.

Comment

In all seriousness, Patricia would have to clean up a little bit - not many HCs with a beard, sweatshirt and wearing his hat backwards.

And, the BB coaching tree is pretty bare when it comes to successful NFL head coaches

Comment

In all seriousness, Patricia would have to clean up a little bit - not many HCs with a beard, sweatshirt and wearing his hat backwards.

And, the BB coaching tree is pretty bare when it comes to successful NFL head coaches
                He'd start a new fad!!!!

It has been sorry apples falling from that tree but there's bound to be one good one at some point. I like him.
                sigpic

Comment

He might just be a trend setter. B.B. is a slob also
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

How about Mcspygate, he tried / did ruin our team. lol

Comment

So I guess we play the Broncos this week?

My team stinks now, yours will probably win. :thumb:

Comment

thanks for all the CP everyone, still owed some but it's comical to me that now a certain someone has to start all over again with his crusade to neg me every chance he gets

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          thanks for all the CP everyone, still owed some but it's comical to me that now a certain someone has to start all over again with his crusade to neg me every chance he gets
                          like i said, I've never seen a single donk fan on this board who has a seriously unhealthy obsession for both the Bolts and you personally the way he incessantly trolls you around, its kinda creepy actually when you think about it.
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Congrats on the win Baphs, I know you have had a lot of tough losses, this is. Great win for you
                            sigpic

Comment

who would neg a coward every chance they get...I don't get it

not I...
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X