Lets cut to the chase Donkrods....predict the game tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets cut to the chase Donkrods....predict the game tonight

Calling all Donkrods and Araprods what is your prediction tonight? Go ahead a share your score take as well (if you dare).
    ....and don't hold back, let it rip!
    Broncos completely blow out the Bolts
    33.33%
    Broncos get crushed and go home losers
    33.33%
    Too close to call, FG wins it
    0.00%
    Bolts implode again in the 4th quarter
    33.33%
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Chargers will go out to a lead but then suddenly trail by three. They go for the tie but the holder botches the snap.

GOTCHA SUCKA!

Seriously though, 28-17 Chargers. A Melvin Gordon or Antonio Gates late TD puts it away. They don't get more than 300 yards but they convert on turnovers.

Comment

I just realized that Seaman has been named the starting QB....oh no, what are we gonna do

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Chargers will go out to a lead but then suddenly trail by three. They go for the tie but the holder botches the snap.

GOTCHA SUCKA!

Seriously though, 28-17 Chargers. A Melvin Gordon or Antonio Gates late TD puts it away. They don't get more than 300 yards but they convert on turnovers.
        I've moved on man, but thanks for opening the wound again (ouch!)
        So you predictn' a Bolt win tonight ay?
        We'll see if they can get their act together. This is not the night we need another power outage in San Diego especially in front of national television with the whole world watching

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Calling all Donkrods and Araprods what is your prediction tonight? Go ahead a share your score take as well (if you dare).
          You make this thread and made no prediction yourself sunshine!
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I've moved on man, but thanks for opening the wound again (ouch!)
            So you predictn' a Bolt win tonight ay?
            We'll see if they can get their act together. This is not the night we need another power outage in San Diego especially in front of national television with the whole world watching
            Only because you're due, it's a division game and they have the talent to pull it off. I mean there can't be yet another late collapse, right?

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              You make this thread and made no prediction yourself sunshine!
              patience grasshoppah, patience

Comment

Only because you're due, it's a division game and they have the talent to pull it off. I mean there can't be yet another late collapse, right?

Right?
                I really can't think of any other way to lose a game when your ahead in the 4th quarter at this stage since we have pretty much seen it all (at least that is what I said before the Raider game on Sunday)

Comment

i made my prediction in another thread.

chargers meldown = 20-17 broncos

chargers non meltdown = 24-20 chargers

"if" the chargers protect the football they win but i will admit that is a gigantic IF

Comment

28-13 Broncos....Ya'll don't even have to worry about choking in this game in the 4th quarter, we'll take care of you on our own.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Right?
                        they are due because these games where that are crapping the bed should have been wins. it's not like they are getting curb stomped by teams and out played.

the chargers should be 4-1 or 3-2 at worst right now. that said, there is no reason to believe the choking will end until it does. according to the wall street journal, the odds of the chargers to lose all 4 of their games they have lost in the manner they have lost them is 1 in 30 million

only the chargers man, only the chargers :clap:

Comment

I predict the Broncos win by a FG and NoLoginsNoGlory won't be back after the game to share his thoughts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Donkrod huh, OK Mr. discharge I'm going to say 24-17 Broncos.

I believe Joe DeCamillus is going to have these boys fired up right along with Wade Phillips and they're gonna play hard for Gary Kubiak so I expect The self-destructing discharged himself Phyllis rivers to take quite the beating tonight.

Comment

Chargers 37, broncos 17
                              and there you have it

Comment

Working...
                              X