No announcement yet.

Lets cut to the chase Donkrods....predict the game tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos continue their utter dominance over the AFC West, playing in one of their 4 home stadiums. This game is over by the time the 4th quarter starts.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Chargers 37, broncos 17
      and there you have it
      Delusional.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Chargers 37, broncos 17
        and there you have it

Comment

I predict the Dolts get a long offseason ........again

You'd think you guys could muster up a decent 'regroup' with all that post season time on your hands

....not to mention draft picks
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Phill Simms

There is A LOT of Orange in the stands
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I think he's the bad apple, the jinx, the bad luck charm... he came from san derp-eggo...

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                Only because you're due, it's a division game and they have the talent to pull it off. I mean there can't be yet another late collapse, right?

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  Phill Simms

BTW....didn't you notice they started exiting the stands by the end of the 3rd quarter...band wagon...
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

BTW....didn't you notice they started exiting the stands by the end of the 3rd quarter...band wagon...
                    I was at the game and didn't notice that, and me and my family didn't leave until the game was over. The only person I notice leave is you, for months.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I'm surprised there's not a vid clip of Rivers mouthing "that was the worst 4th quarter ever"

Comment

I guess your 1 in a million then 58

Comment

I'm surprised there's not a vid clip of Rivers mouthing "that was the worst 4th quarter ever"
                          You guys won it fair and square so I don't have much to stand on firing this smack back, but I'm going to anyway.

With so many terrible 4th quarter performances, how could poor felipo pick just one that was the worst?
                          sigpic

Comment

You guys won it fair and square so I don't have much to stand on firing this smack back, but I'm going to anyway.

With so many terrible 4th quarter performances, how could poor felipo pick just one that was the worst?
                            And of all pick the one that they actually won.

Comment

Well we could change "that was" to "those were, seems pretty simple to me

Comment

Working...
                              X