• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great game sd

No reason to cry...we got whipped
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Broncos loss thread

SB like victory for the dolts, know you all couldn't wait to see Denver lose and they do suck right now. But we still the champs! Have at it haters

Comment

You guys know that the word Safety doesn't mean you're Safe in a football game, right?

Comment

Looks like barph was right! No excuses, Denver played like crap and San Diego didn't beat themselves.

I think we may have just learned that Siemian may not be able to throw as deep as we thought. At least not at the moment, could be due to his shoulder injury.

Had that last pass been deeper, the Broncos could have made a play on it but anyway it's been real with the smack talk barph and no rings. :thumb:

See how it's done new eng-laugh. It's called showing some class.

Comment

Congratulations to San Diego, Baph, norings & all you Charger fans. The Chargers straight up beat us, no excuses.

Comment

Yeap They won.

Notes from the game

Our Defense played great in the second half
            Our Special teams coach is crazy intense
            Mike MCoy is the king of Thursday night games! He has beaten us twice in his time inSD both on Thursday once at home once on the road.
            We shot ourselves in the foot at every turn be it by turnover penalties or just plain bad play credit the turn overs to the Chargers defense they were forced TOs for sure

Chargers played great in the first half had a good game plan and deserved the win

See you in 2 weeks for your punch in the mouth
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Looks like barph was right! No excuses, Denver played like crap and San Diego didn't
              beat themselves.

I think we may have just learned that Siemian may not be able to throw as deep as we thought. At least not at the moment, could be due to his shoulder injury.

Had that last pass been deeper, the Broncos could have made a play on it but anyway it's been real with the smack talk barph and no rings. :thumb:

See how it's done new eng-laugh. It's called showing some class.
              That pass was eerily orton like...high lofting soft.....short
              sigpic

Comment

Listen man, we lost the game. We don't have to cheat to win games. We play fair honest football. We are not making excuses. Just be ready for December when we shut you up.

Comment

Grats on a solid win today Chargers fans. They came in to win and did it. Even with letting us back in at the end your d held up just enough.
                  GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

good game everyone.

well, we tried to choke.

good game though, i know it was not the best game for the broncos, was sloppy, and the chargers benefited from it. we will do it again in two weeks.

i'm just glad we are still alive in the division.
                    Last edited by baphamet; 10-13-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      I was thinking orton all night long.
                      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                        You guys know that the word Safety doesn't mean you're Safe in a football game, right?
                        Is that you, Rob Gronkowski?

Comment

But all in all...short week on the road...without our HC

We should have had a td on the punt...ended up with 3

A missed fg

A td called back

Even as good as sd played and how suck we played

With those points it's a differant ending
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            I felt the same way. Especially on the last drive by the offense, all the short dunks when we needed to go down field. Im nit hating on siemian by any means I like the kid but hopefully its just the lack of confidence that comes with the lack of experience or a pretty sore shoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                              SB like victory for the dolts, know you all couldn't wait to see Denver lose and they do suck right now. But we still the champs! Have at it haters
                              congrats, you're the first team to not survive a chargers choke, bravo! :clap:

Comment

Working...
                              X