2016 rookie and FA pick up watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    soon you are going to be calling me yogurt the magnificent when everything i have been saying in the off season all comes true.

i do give you credit though, not many broncos fans here in smack this week, your donko brethren are scared to death of this game and it shows

i don't blame them entirely though, not too many teams want to see the chargers at this point
    You guys killed us with the TE play the last time around However I am completely confident in Wades abilities to change up his defense and neutralize that attack. (Hey neutralize_neutral, neut, neuty, San Diego neuty neuts)

Anyway Expect to see a lot of zone coverage today with some designed zone blitzes.

Your team is looking to be pretty bad ass but even if they were to win today I'm not sure that I could take them serious at that point due to their self destructions in the not do distant past, however if they can find some consistency they may just be a force but until then I'm predicting a Broncos victory, 31 to 17!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-30-2016, 10:41 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      You guys killed us with the TE play the last time around However I am completely confident in Wades abilities to change up his defense and neutralize that attack. (Hey neutralize_neutral, neut, neuty, San Diego neuty neuts)

Anyway Expect to see a lot of zone coverage today with some designed zone blitzes.

Your team is looking to be pretty bad ass but even if they were to win today I'm not sure that I could take them serious at that point due to their self destructions in the not do distant past, however if they can find some consistency they may just be a force but until then I'm predicting a Broncos victory, 31 to 17!
      you guys will be doing nothing that rivers is not well aware of. either way it's going to be hard to score points against the broncos defense. if you think you will be able to totally shut the chargers down on offense, you are living in denial.

but looking at your score prediction, it seems that you either think the broncos defense is going to get a couple defensive scores, or you think your offense is going to score on us at will.

i don't think either one is going to happen. by the way, if they win today, you will have no choice but to take them serious. at 4-4 with looking at the remainder of their schedule, i have already said that if they win this game they are playoff bound and most of the world would agree, that is if they win of course.

this game is huge for the chargers playoff chances, a lot bigger than it is for the broncos, another reason why i think the chargers win.
      sigpic

Comment

not many broncos fans here in smack this week, your donko brethren are scared to death of this game and it shows
        Puts people on ignore, claims nobody is around to challenge him in smack.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          Puts people on ignore, claims nobody is around to challenge him in smack.
          do you even not whine kish? that's a serious question by the way.

i have two people on my ignore list, one of them never posts here anymore......stop crying dude, i mean seriously.
          sigpic

Comment

do you even not whine kish? that's a serious question by the way.

i have two people on my ignore list, one of them never posts here anymore......stop crying dude, i mean seriously.
            How was that whining lol?

You've got a funny way of reading stuff.

Here's a serious question, would you be surprised if the Chargers lost today? Because it seems like you're prepping yourself and your smack for one. What's the matter Baphy? Feeling a little sensitive today?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              How was that whining lol?
              whining about ignore lists, or trolling, or whatever it is you decide to rant about that particular day that has nothing to do with what's being discussed. i'm still wondering how what i said was excuse making, care to answer that one?

nevermind don't answer that, i'm leaving and won't care when i get back because i will be too busy enjoying the win.
              sigpic

Comment

whining about ignore lists, or trolling, or whatever it is you decide to rant about that particular day that has nothing to do with what's being discussed. i'm still wondering how what i said was excuse making, care to answer that one?
                I was making fun of you. That's not whining, fyi

nevermind don't answer that, i'm leaving and won't care when i get back because i will be too busy enjoying the win.
                Buddy, your feigned confidence is extremely obvious lol
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X