Official Ignore Patsie Trolls Thread. Stop Replying And They Will Go Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Ignore Patsie Trolls Thread. Stop Replying And They Will Go Away

These losers have no life outside our forums. If we all put them on ignore and stop replying to them, they will go away. If they don't go away we can have fun watching their meltdown.
    I just put 2 on ignore, with more to follow. Who's with me? This won't work unless everyone joins in.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Maybe they will actually start paying attention in school now.
    sigpic

Comment

You know i'm in...I'm tired of their garbage, they wore the welcome out over a year ago, If they want to keep attempting to harass us they can do it without us responding. Just put them on your ignore list and don't reply. Enough is enough of this stupid crap.
      sigpic

Comment

I fear that we're going to have to put a lot of different aliases on ignore. I'm mean just look at the new poster that signed up 20 minutes ago under the alias of MarkZercone who is now banned after just 20 minutes. I think this is going to become the norm around here until they get tired of trying to get our attention.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't mind smack talk. I like talking smack with trolls. The problem I have with this troll is it's all the same person. It is MrBoJangles. I'v been dealing with him for over 6 years now.
          It isn't hard to change your IP address and make multiple accounts.
          This is borderline stalking. He seriously has mental issues.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            I fear that we're going to have to put a lot of different aliases on ignore. I'm mean just look at the new poster that signed up 20 minutes ago under the alias of MarkZercone who is now banned after just 20 minutes. I think this is going to become the norm around here until they get tired of trying to get our attention.
            I just put 7 of them on ignore.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
              I don't mind smack talk. I like talking smack with trolls. The problem I have with this troll is it's all the same person. It is MrBoJangles.I'v been dealing with him for over 6 years now.
              It isn't hard to change your IP address and make multiple accounts.
              This is borderline stalking. He seriously has mental issues.
              It is a troll that comes from some dark place in time, that feeds off of causing misery toward others and the negativity that follows.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-20-2016, 04:12 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I just put 7 of them on ignore.
                You could most likely bet that he will now start a thread titled (official ignore "donkey" thread) now just out of retaliation but the best part about that is we'd only have to hear about it from our fellow board members who've yet to put them/him in ignore.
                sigpic

Comment

Well pats fans, we did it. We got on their nerves...they broke.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Oh the feeling of liberation.
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-20-2016, 07:39 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z

lol, This is great. I wonder what he's crying about. I can't see his tears
                      sigpic

Comment

lol, This is great. I wonder what he's crying about. I can't see his tears
                        Don't know, don't care but I imagine it goes something like this.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Don't know, don't care but I imagine it goes something like this.

We should all go to the Chargers forum. Maybe he'll follow us there.... and stay there.
                          sigpic

Comment

We should all go to the Chargers forum. Maybe he'll follow us there.... and stay there.
                            lol they'd actually have to pose a serious threat towards the pansies for him to latch on.

You know he's like one of those hood girls that you can't date because they always latch on.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Well Pats fans, we did it. We got on their nerves. They broke." -TommyBrady12.

I guess I'll be the Official Patsie Troll reply person, since I'm too lazy to put them on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                              X