Official Ignore Patsie Trolls Thread. Stop Replying And They Will Go Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, I'm genuinely done with it all...You won't see me in there and you can quote me on that.

Here's the deal man...I can handle smack just fine. I enjoy it, but there comes a point where you get so tired of the same statements being repeated in a weak attempt of "smack" it gets old. You guys are broken records.

I can handle guys like baph, devilspawn, ect... because they bring something new and relevant to the table everytime we talk to them. There is always something new to smack about. The pats trolls, you've looped the same crap on repeat for two years now...I can basically reply for you without you even having to post because I know what you guys are going to say next... It's uninventive and unbelievably obnoxious.

There comes a point where you can only take so much of someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard before you take action to silence them, ya'll are nails down a chalk board, the ignore feature is my sweet, sweet silence.

Guys like Manning rules, you are right, he'll unignore you and start talking crap on you, I guarantee it as well because he's just trying to goad you just like he did with this thread, just like he's continued to do. He's doing it to troll you back, I'm doing it because I'm sick to death of interacting with you guys.

I can't stop you from posting here, you aren't breaking rules...But I can stop interacting with you going forward, that's the only ability I have in this situation. A thread announcing it to the world really was over the top, especially since many in here for whatever reason wish to interact with you guys, but I am genuinely just done.
    OK, I'll admit it can be a never ending cycle of arguments with you guys. However, you broncos fans are partially responsible for it as well. You never have any new arguments either. We talk about winning 4 super bowls, you talk about beating us in head to head matchups and cheating allegations, rinse, repeat.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      OK, I'll admit it can be a never ending cycle of arguments with you guys. However, you broncos fans are partially responsible for it as well. You never have any new arguments either. We talk about winning 4 super bowls, you talk about beating us in head to head matchups and cheating allegations, rinse, repeat.
      It's an unending circle..... Pats fans say the same thing, therefore the response is the same. I think Sam said it a while back. The weird thing is that you guys are the only other fan base outside our division rivals that camp here, and there's only a couple of those. Being it's a divisional rival, it makes sense to talk with them on the regular. We don't play you until December therefore there really is nothing to smack you guys about, so why do you stick around? This is where this has evolved too.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        It's an unending circle..... Pats fans say the same thing, therefore the response is the same. I think Sam said it a while back. The weird thing is that you guys are the only other fan base outside our division rivals that camp here, and there's only a couple of those. Being it's a divisional rival, it makes sense to talk with them on the regular. We don't play you until December therefore there really is nothing to smack you guys about, so why do you stick around? This is where this has evolved too.
        Because our division sucks and there's nothing to talk smack about with bills, jets and dolphins fans. They wouldn't dare come near our forum because they'd know they'd get thumped in any argument. The broncos, on the other hand, are the pats' biggest conference rival - it used to be Indy but now it's you guys.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Because our division sucks and there's nothing to talk smack about with bills, jets and dolphins fans. They wouldn't dare come near our forum because they'd know they'd get thumped in any argument. The broncos, on the other hand, are the pats' biggest conference rival - it used to be Indy but now it's you guys.
          Then maybe new material needs to be used...... It's a revolving door, and I can see why people have placed you all on ignore. I won't, just personal preference, until there's personal attacks involved.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
            I see you left out the dozen attacks on me.
            I hope you realize you started this boycott against the Patsie trolls, so all these negative comments directed towards me, apply to you as well. lol

I think I'll join the trolls and start trolling this place. Ya'll are so sensitive. It's no wonder they come here daily and make fun of you guys. It's actually pretty funny!
            There's a big difference...I basically stated in thread that I'd had enough and it's time to ignore them. You decided to turn it into more trolling by starting a thread and continuously goading them through it saying things like "oh are they still whining" everytime one of them posted.

I'm sincere in cutting off communications with them, you are just basically using it as a tool to troll them back (you've said so yourself in this thread)

I don't care about the attacks or comments towards you...I'm not reading them. I don't care what you do, ignore them, don't ignore them fine by me, but you are trolling them, sorry if it bothers you that you are being called out for obvious trolling man.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              No, I'm genuinely done with it all...You won't see me in there and you can quote me on that.

Here's the deal man...I can handle smack just fine. I enjoy it, but there comes a point where you get so tired of the same statements being repeated in a weak attempt of "smack" it gets old. You guys are broken records.
              Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

Patriots* Mixtape
              Time to flip this sucker over to side 2

Comment

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head.... with both of your most recent posts man.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Patriots* Mixtape
                  Time to flip this sucker over to side 2
                  No, time for a new dang mix tape lol....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                    I got it from all the trolls commenting in here.

It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

Can't you at least come up with something original? Lol lines from the movie Tommy Boy. See how big of a closet Tommy fan you are?

Comment

Then maybe new material needs to be used...... It's a revolving door, and I can see why people have placed you all on ignore. I won't, just personal preference, until there's personal attacks involved.
                      Again I don't care who ignores me but both sides need new material

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        Again I don't care who ignores me but both sides need new material
                        Agreed!!!

10 characters
                        sigpic

Comment

Agreed!!!

10 characters
                          It's the the league's fault for putting the pats-doncos game in december.

Comment

• If ignoring people on this thread makes u happy 😊 go for it but go to bronco talk and post and let the smack talk people here have at it and maybe have a couple of laughs.

Comment

• Not that I oppose the thread... but I would say now... keep up the ignoring and move on with other smack...
                              Last edited by Peanut; 10-27-2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Deleted quoted post.
                              sigpic

Comment

There is nothing in the COC that says you can't troll. To me there is no difference between smack talk and trolling. Smack talk by its very nature will get a rise out of people.
                                Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                                Trolling is smack is trolling. Perfectly allowed here.

Being dumb is purely optional.
                                Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Troll: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Smack Talk: is a form of insult usually found in sports events and insulting people.It is often used to intimidate the opposition, but can also be used in a humorous spirit. Trash-talk is often characterized by use of hyperbole or figurative language, such as, "Your team can't run! You run like honey on ice!" Puns and other wordplay are commonly used.

There is a difference. Subtle, but different.
                                There is something in the CoC about trolling.

Trolling (to an extent) in Smack is allowed. Saying the same thing in Broncos Forum is not allowed. You just need to remember where you are.

The only reason I come into Smack is because I have to. If I wasn't a mod, I would stay the heck out.
                                Administrator
                                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X