Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    He looked great today more than once!
    he looked better this game than the last time we played, that's for sure.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      he looked better this game than the last time we played, that's for sure.
      But I thought losing trev and Malik was a devastating loss...
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Good win for Denver. Division games are always tough. Kudos to them.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          props to beagle and the broncos fans.....yes you defense punched us in the mouth. however that was a 12 round title fight, i'm really not that mad right now due to how the chargers played.

but with this division it's going to be tough to make the playoffs now, even if they run the table from here on out.
          Good game baphs. That was a hard fought game. On paper it looks like the Chargers should have won based on stats, from watching the game Denver could have put it away and won by 20, but the Chargers wouldn't quit and kept it a game til the final minutes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Good game baphs. That was a hard fought game. On paper it looks like the Chargers should have won based on stats, from watching the game Denver could have put it away and won by 20, but the Chargers wouldn't quit and kept it a game til the final minutes.
            good game to you too man, i knew it would be hard but the broncos defense looked the best i have seen them look since the SB. the chargers defense played good too but they simply let too many opportunities slip through their fingers, multiple dropped int's.

it was an old skool smash mouth game and the better defense prevailed. i can wish for a rubber match in the playoffs but that will be very difficult for the chargers to achieve at this point.

although with the hard part of the schedule over, it's certainly possible.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X